If you play Territorial. lo, then you are probably aware of how important emotes are in the game. Emotes are indeed instruments to use in the Territorial.io. Having them with you helps to earn the trust of your fellow players and earn the peace offer faster than you can expect. But it is very confusing for many players about the emotes. They have no idea how and when to use them and where to find the emotes of their choice in the game. But I will clear this doubt for you in this article. All you have to do is to stick to the end to know how to use emotes in Territorial.io.
Territorial.io Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
1. Start by mastering the single-player mode
When you first launch the game, you will be presented with 2 different game modes, that is Multiplayer where you can battle other players and Single Player where you can fight bots while customing the difficulty. Of course, you should start playing in Single Player mode if you have just started the game to familiarize yourself with the mechanic and systems. Start with the Easy difficulty, and then slowly increase it to Hard.
2. Choose what map you are good at
3. Play in team multiplayer
4. Pick the Coastal territories
5. Focus on a large body of land
6. Join in on the attacks
7. Choose the right Emotes
How to Find Emotes in the Game
Below are the steps, you can find and select emotes in Territorial.io.
- Look at your bottom left, on the homepage.
- You will see an emoticon face there.
- Press on the emote face to select the emoticons of your choice.
- You can choose all the emoticons that you want to use in Territorial.io.
- All the emotes that you want will be selected.
How to Send Emotes to Everyone in the Game
What if you want to send an emote to everyone in Territorial.io? Don’t worry, it’s really simple. All that you have to do is follow these steps:
- After following the steps to find emotes
- Go into a game
- Click on your name
- Now click on the handshake button
- You can now use all of the emotes
- That’s all there is to it!
Another way to ensure some kind of victory, can of course set sail to the many tiny islands on the map. This way, other players might not notice your presence and might allow you to come in second without being completely wiped out. Though this strategy will only work if you have a good diplomacy strategy and also depends on the other player.