- WhatsApp can be used with two different accounts on the same phone.
- Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Realme allow cloning apps.
- Different manufacturers have different terms for this feature
It is now possible to run two different WhatsApp accounts on the same smartphone, as the clone feature is being supported in most of the devices. Through this feature, any mobile app can be cloned and used. But still, there are many handsets in which this feature is not being given. In such a situation, there is a mobile app on Google Play Store, using which two WhatsApp accounts can be run on the same mobile. Let’s know about this mobile app…
Multi Parallel – Multiple Accounts
For Android devices that do not have a clone feature, users can use this mobile app to run two different WhatsApp accounts on one device. It is available on Google Play Store. This app has got a rating of 4.3 points. This app is secure and its interface is so simple that any user can easily operate it.
The Facebook-owned app is free to download for Android and Apple users and can be used on mobile phones or desktops. However, there are some limitations to the app, such as only WhatsApp account can be used.
How to use this app?
- To run two different Whatsapp accounts on one device go to the google play store
Search for Multi Parallel – Multiple Account application
- Download and install the application on your smartphone.
- Open the application and complete the signup process.
- Now you will see the option of clone, click on it
- After this you will see many apps, click on WhatsApp among them
- After doing this, the clone app of WhatsApp will be ready.
- Now you can easily run two WhatsApp accounts on one phone
Manufacturers including Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Honor, OnePlus, and Realme allow its users to set up dual apps or parallel apps, or twin apps. They use different terminologies for a feature that allows users to have two separate versions of the same app, thus allowing for two different apps.
Thanks for Reading!!