- India is celebrating 75th Independence Day today, August 15.
- You can send special WhatsApp stickers, GIFs, and messages to celebrate the occasion virtually.
- Apart from sharing stickers, WhatsApp users can also share GIFs with their friends, family, and colleagues.
Whatsapp has launched special 75th Independence Day stickers so that users can send personalized and colorful wishes to their friends and relatives. The new stickers have been introducing to let users express themselves in ways other than texts and emojis. The occasion of Independence Day gives us an opportunity to recollect, understand and appreciate the contribution of leaders and their actions which finally forced the British to grant complete Independence to the country.
“With much of our interaction these days taking place online, it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself better online”, the company said.
How to download Independence day WhatsApp stickers?
- Open the WhatsApp app on Android and go to any chat bar. Click the emoji icon on the left of the chat bar and then click on the stickers icon on the bottom right side.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner, which should open to the ‘All Stickers’ list. Swipe right and the ‘My Stickers’ list will open.
- In case you do not find the desire sticker pack for Independence Day in the lists, scroll down to the bottom in the ‘All Stickers’ list and click on the ‘Get more stickers’ tab, which is written next to the Play Store icon. This will directly take you to the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, type keywords like ‘Independence Day’ or ‘75th Independence Day ’ or ‘Happy Independence Day’, etc in the search tab.
- Next, simply download and install the app or the sticker pack you like the most.
- The selected sticker packs will get added to the My stickers section on the WhatsApp app.
- You can now select a suitable sticker and send it to your contacts, family, and friends.
WhatsApp for iPhone also includes similar options but there is no way to add more stickers by searching them in App Store. The best you can do is save the stickers that you get from your contacts and share them with your friends and family.
Thanks for Reading!!