Krafton shared on the official website that 1,95,423 accounts in Battlegrounds Mobile India have been banned for using illegal programs. These accounts have been permanently banned and will not be able to get back in-game after a short period. The developer said the team had investigated these cases through its security system and community monitoring between Aug 20 and August 26 and found them to be using illegal programs to gain an advantage in the game.
“Battlegrounds Mobile India will strive to implement strong sanctions with the ultimate goal of eradicating the use of illegal programs in order to provide you a pleasant gaming environment,” the website states.
Reasons for Account ban:
After the PUBG Mobiles ban, the team of Battlegrounds Mobile India does not want to leave any gap in the rules and regulations of this game. Anti-Cheating System will always keep an eye on players’ behavior in-game strictly.
1. Use any cheating tools in the game;
2. Using any unauthorized 3rd-party program to log into the game that results in changing the client file data;
3. Any changes of client file data illegally, for example: Remove the grass or change the grass models in-game;
4. Use an unofficial game client to play the game.
5. Fraudulent players in the game or promote illegal information or websites may cause players to lose their accounts or lose money.
6. Team games with cheating teammates multiple times.
7. Use any unauthorized payment channel to recharge UC.
8. Team up with players on the other teams.
The developers also gave out the information regarding the type of cheats used :
- 6%: Modification of Character Model
- 19%: Modification of Area Damage
- 19%: Speed Cheats
- 23%: Auto-Aim Cheats
- 26%: X-Ray Vision
- 7%: Others
Certain gamers are demanding an “appeal” system, so as to ensure that not an honest gamer is banned.
Thanks for reading!!
With the measure’s taken against the hackers getting stricter, it’ll be interesting to ascertain if the cheaters learn from this and stop such unfair practices.