Linkedin launched in Hindi: LinkedIn is available in 25 languages including Hindi. In such a situation, language will not become a barrier in the job search. LinkedIn will support 25 languages of the world with Hindi. As LinkedIn’s Phase 1 in Hindi begins today, members will be able to access their feeds, profiles, jobs, and messaging and create content in Hindi on their desktop, Android, and iOS phones. LinkedIn in Hindi will now be available on desktop and Android for all members worldwide. In the coming days, it will also be made available for all iOS users.
How to use
To view LinkedIn’s mobile application in Hindi, you need to go to your phone’s settings and select Hindi as the device’s preferred language. Smartphone users who have already selected Hindi as the preferred language of the device in their phone.
- On desktop, members first need to go to the top of the LinkedIn homepage and click on the “Me” icon.
- After this, “Settings & Privacy” has to be selected.
- The members then need to click on “Account Preferences” on the left.
- Site Preferences” has to be selected.
- Next to the language, click on “Change” and select “Hindi” from the drop-down list.
- Once selected, all the content on the platform including the user interface and navigation bar will be displayed in Hindi.
LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Launched on May 5, 2003, the platform is primarily used for professional networking and career development, and allows job seekers to post their CVs and employers to post jobs.
This will help members find the features they are looking for very quickly and easily
User-generated content is displayed on the home feed of the members in the language in which it has been created.
However, those members who have selected Hindi as their primary language. He will be able to see the translation in Hindi of the related post by clicking on the option of “C Translation” on his post. If members are not using a Hindi keyboard to create content in Hindi on LinkedIn, they will need to change their keyboard’s input language to Hindi or connect the Hindi keyboard to their desktop or smartphone.