- Windows 365 is available in India with a starting price of Rs. 1,555 per user per month.
- Microsoft is offering two editions of Windows 365: Business and Enterprise.
- The advantage of using cloud PCs is that you can resume from where you left off.
Microsoft Windows 365 will be available as Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise, with Windows 10, and adding Windows 11 later this year. The pricing option was revealed during a Microsoft Inspire session yesterday, as the company demonstrated how businesses can sign up for the service. For the $31 monthly subscription, Microsoft offers two CPUs, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. This is part of the Windows 365 Business option, designed for businesses with fewer than 300 overall users.
Windows 365 is available in India with a starting price of Rs. 1,555 per user a month and goes up to Rs. 12,295. Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise start and top prices remain the same. However, Windows 365 Business SKUs are capped at 300 users per organization.
Microsoft 365: Benefits
Stay a step ahead with the latest AI-powered apps:
- Create inspiring documents with smart assistance features in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Save up to 500,000 photos* & files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage (*assumes 2MB file size)
- Enjoy an ad-free email and calendar experience with Outlook.
- Windows 365 gives users access to all apps, settings, and tools that the regular copy of Windows comes with.
- The operating system does not depend on the device you are using and every Windows-related operation happens on Microsoft’s servers.
- You can access Microsoft Office apps, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft Edge browser on their personal or corporate machine. They will also have the ability to install apps through the internet or the Microsoft Store.
Windows 365 technical requirements
To use Windows 365, you need to have the following requirements:
Licenses need in order to use Cloud PC/Windows 365:
- Users with Windows Pro endpoints: Windows 10 Enterprise E3 + EMS E3 or Microsoft 365 F3/E3/E5/BP
- Users w/non-Windows Pro endpoints: Windows VDA E3 + EMS E3 or Microsoft 365 F3/E3/F5/BP
Subscription Owner (setup network connection)
Thanks for Reading!!