September 8, 2021, was a very important day for the buyers of Ola Electric Scooter because on this day the company was going to start online sales of its Ola S1 electric scooter, but due to technical fault, its online sales could not start for the whole day. Due to this, customers were disappointed. This information was given by Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO of Ola himself, through a post on his Twitter handle.
Ola Electric Scooter Price
Ola Electric launched S1 and Ola S1 Pro in the Indian market last month. The ex-showroom price of the S1 variant of the Ola electric scooter is Rs 99,999. At the same time, the ex-showroom price of its S1 Pro variant is Rs 1,29,999.
Both the company and Bhavish Aggarwal have apologized to the customers for not starting online sales. Along with this, he announced the next sale of the Ola electric scooter. According to the company, the Ola electric scooter (Ola S1 & S1 Pro electric scooters online sale) will now be sold from 8 am on September 15.
How to Book Ola Electric Scooter Online?
- Visit OlaElectric.com and click on the ‘Reserve for Rs 499’ button
- Next, you need to enter your mobile phone number, check the captcha verification and press the ‘next’ button
- You will now have received an OTP on the registered mobile no. which you need to enter in the box and click on ‘next’
- A new dialogue box with the title ‘Total Payable – Rs 499’ will open. It will provide you with three payment options – Debit/Credit card, UPI and Netbanking
- Choose your preferred payment option to be redirected to a payment getaway
- After the successful payment has been made, you will be provided with your order ID along with other details via SMS as well as email.
In case, at any point in time, you change your mind and no longer wish to purchase the Electric Scooter, you can simply cancel the booking and the amount you would have paid will be fully refunded to you within 7 to 10 working days. If you wish, this booking can also be transferred to someone else by sending all the details through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for Reading!!