- The pre-orders for the Sony PlayStation 5 will start from 26th July at 12 PM (noon).
- Amazon, Sony Center, Vijay Sales, and Games The Shop have confirmed the PS5 restock.
- The black and white-themed console has a sleek vertical design.
Sony Center has announced on its official ShopAtSC website that the PS5 will be available for pre-order in India starting at 12:00 PM on August 26. Amazon, Sony Center, Vijay Sales, and Games The Shop have confirmed the PS5 restock. Croma, Flipkart, Prepaid Gamer Card, and Reliance Digital — will also be getting a restock. Retailers like Zupitex and Venus Games and Electronics will not be getting stocks for pre-booking, but it will be worth it to check in with them about console availability after pre-booking has gone live at other outlets.
Sony PS5 restock in India will have limited quantity as Sony plans to push out majority of its stock in time for Diwali and the holiday season. According to multiple media reports, the stock of Sony PlayStation 5 will continue to be very limited worldwide until the second half of 2021 due to chip shortage. There are PS5 accessories and games that can be purchased from Sony’s online store. These include the DualSense wireless controller, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, Spiderman Miles Morales and more.
Price of PS5 India at different platforms:
- Flipkart – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- ShopAtSC – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- Games The Shop – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- Amazon India – Rs. 49,990
- Vijay Sales – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- PrepaidGamerCard – Rs. 49,990 / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- Croma – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- GameLoot – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
Important tips to buy PS5
As you know PS5 is tough to possess so before trying to buy it you need to take care of a few things:
- There are plenty of retailers that are selling PS5 but not all offer you a straightforward way to buy the console. It may be tricky to own PS5 via some retailers so we advise you to go for selected retailers like Walmart, and Amazon and to follow their landing page.
- It is pretty necessary to have accurate payment card details with two-factor authentication available when ready to buy PS5. Because when units come in stock they sold out in moments so get set ready with your Credit Card.
- There are various retailers that provide alerts about the availability of PS5 units so to get updated, you need to sign up for their services.
- Make sure you got the right buying page of any retailer to buy PS5.
Thanks for Reading!!