The highly anticipated PUBG Mobile 1.3 update is all set to be released on the global server today. The patch will bring exciting new features to the game, including security fixes, a new weapon, performance improvements, and more.
It will also introduce Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31) and Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9) to PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile 1.3 update: How to download ??
The update is available for download (via Google Play Store, Apple App Store) for users across the globe.
You can also download the update via the TapTap app (a mobile gaming sharing community) by searching for PUBG Mobile in the search tab, pick the relevant option and then tap on the download button.
PUBG Mobile 1.3 update time
The 1.3.0 update is slowly rolling out now and should be available to everyone on App Store by March 9, 03:00 UTC; Google Play by March 9, 09:30 UTC; other supported platforms by March 9, 08:00 UTC.
Players will need 640 MB of free storage space on Android devices to download the latest patch. Meanwhile, those with iOS devices will need 1.55 GB of free storage space.
Benefits of Update before 14th March:
Players will also be rewarded for updating their game on or before March 14. The list of rewards are as follows:
- The New Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle
- New Vehicle – Motor Glider
- New Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
- Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
- Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
- Melee Weapon Display Feature
- Performance and system improvements
- Royale Pass Season 18: HUNDRED RHYTHMS (From March 17).
The latest version of PUBG Mobile will not support matchmaking with players who have the older version. Players are, therefore, advised to update the game as soon as possible.
PUBG Mobile 1.3 global version: Notable features
1. Firearms and vehicles
The new update brings a new firearm- A Mosin-Nagant 7.62mm bolt action sniper rifle that players can spawn on Vikendi and Erangel. The new Motor Glider is a two-seater vehicle wherein the passenger on the pillion can shoot the opponents.
2. Clowns Tricks mode
The mode will enable players to collect Tokens and exchange them for strategic items in the Clown Shop Vehicle.
3. Other Features:
- New limited Runic Power Gameplay
- The latest update brings a new weapon called FAMAS.
- PUBG Mobile 1.3 update will also kick off the latest chapter of the game, Metro Royale: Honor.
- Basic performance improvements
- Security enhancements
- Skydiving and landing action improvements.
The game is presently prohibited in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act. The new patch will release on March 9. However, the update would not be available to Indian gamers.
Thanks For Reading!!