Connect with us

Gaming

PUBG Mobile crosses $8 billion in revenue, Check Details

Published

on

PUBG Mobile Free Skins

PUBG Mobile has carved a niche for itself in the gaming industry. This mobile game is included in the top 10 list of highest-grossing games with the most downloaded games every month. Now it has also made a new record in terms of lifetime earnings.

According to a report by Sensor Tower, Tencent’s PUBG Mobile has crossed the $8 billion mark in worldwide lifetime player spending. This amount makes about 62 thousand crore rupees in Indian currency.

With over 1 billion downloads, the game has millions of daily active users, and with exciting new updates, it won’t be long until it reaches the 10 billion USD mark.

Starlink satellite internet is now available to order in 32 countries

PUBG Mobile’s earnings reached $8 billion

PUBG Mobile has crossed the $8 billion mark through player spending on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. China is an important market for PUBG Mobile, from where the company has earned $4.7 billion so far. This is 57 percent of its total earnings.

The biggest source of earnings for PUBG Mobile outside China is the US. This is where 11 percent of the game’s lifetime earnings come from. The third largest share of game earnings came from Turkey, accounting for about 4 percent.

If we talk about the platform, then the biggest share of PUBG Mobile’s earnings is Apple App Store. 81 percent of the game’s revenue has come from the App Store and the remaining 19 percent of the player spending has come from the Google Play Store.

Tencent’s Honor of Kings, Mixi’s Monster Strike, and Supercell’s Clash of Clans are among the first games to reach $8 billion in earnings before PUBG Mobile. Now PUBG Mobile has also been included in this list, which runs under the name of Game For Peace in China.

PUBG Mobile is one of the top games in terms of consistent earnings. The game was also the world’s highest-grossing mobile title in Q1 2022. The honor of Kings at number one and Genshin Impact of Hoyoverse at number three.

PUBG Mobile’s earnings decreased in Q1 2022

PUBG Mobile’s earnings decreased in Q1 2022 compared to Q4 2021, but this quarter has had an impact on shooter mobile games around the world.

Despite the decline in revenue for the category of shooter games in Q1, 2022, the title still managed to rank second in overall revenues. This proves that the game has a solid fanbase around the world.

PUBG Mobile now ranks at number four in one of the highest-grossing mobile games of all time. The way the game is moving forward, it won’t take long to dethrone Monster Strike and Clash of Clans, which were released much earlier.

Also read :

RCD Espanyol To Be The First Football Club To Accept Cryptocurrency Payments

Apex Legends for iOS and Android launching on May 17: All you need to know

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2020 - 2021 TechZimo.com, All rights reserved.