Among all gaming genres one of the most popular ones is Battle Royale and when things come in terms of Battle Royale then none other game can beat PUBG. PUBG gained a massive userbase from across the globe and there are tons of cosmetics, gears, costumes, and much more to look cool. Not everyone wants to spend real money on in-gaming items and in this situation Winner Pass or WP comes in the frame. Every month developers release a winner pass and as February ends PUBG Mobile Lite Season 22 Winner Pass has been released.
If you are going crazy to grab the free items via WP then here we are with the complete list of all free WP rewards.
Let’s check out what are the goodies with this month’s Winner Pass.
What is Winner Pass?
Winner Pass is the tier-based reward mechanism of PUBG Mobile which offers several attractive in-game items to the gamers.
At the beginning of every month, a whole new WP released and there are two variants of a Winner Pass:
- Elite Upgrade that costs 280 BC
- Elite Upgrade Plus costs 800 BC
If you don’t want to spend your hard-earned bucks on the paid version then here is good news for you. Winner Pass also comes with various free items.
PUBG Mobile Lite Season 22 Winner Pass: All free WP rewards
- WP Rank 1: 500 BP
- WP Rank 2: 50 Silver
- WP Rank 3: 2x EXP Card: 1-Hour
- WP Rank 5: Swashbuckler Boots
- WP Rank 7: 2x BP Card: 1-Hour
- WP Rank 9: 65 Silver
- WP Rank 10: Mission Card (Season 22)
- WP Rank 12: 65 Silver
- WP Rank 14: 2x EXP Card: 1-Hour
- WP Rank 15: Swashbuckler Bottom
- WP Rank 17: 120 Silver
Steps to upgrade Winner Pass in PUBG Mobile
After getting familiar with free rewards for PUBG Mobile Lite Season 22 Winner Pass, you are getting impatient to acquire them? Just follow these steps to upgrade the Winner Pass:
- First of all, open up PUBG Mobile Lite and navigate to the lobby.
- Here you will get the “WP” symbol, click on it.
- After it, you have to tap on the “Upgrade Pass” option and select the desired variant.
- Now a dialog box will occur asking you to confirm your “Purchase”, click on “OK’.
- You have done!