- PUBG: NEW STATE is now available to pre-order on the App store.
- The release date of PUBG New State is yet to be revealed by the game developer.
- Pre-registered users will receive a permanent limited-edition vehicle skin.
The Gossips seem true. Finally, one of the most prominent battlefield games is back with a bang. Cheers to all the gamers. This time, the developers announce the launch of PUBG New State for iOS users with a teaser. PUBG Mobile’s next version will likely take place in the futuristic town of Troi. Reports suggest that game will get an array of fresh content and include advanced elements like drones, vehicles, shields, a weapon customization option, and more.
Krafton Inc. has declared that all pre-registered users will receive a permanent limited-edition vehicle skin.
Gamers and fans who have not yet registered for the game can follow the below-mentioned process:
- To register for the game, players will have to go to the App Store from their devices.
- Next, type in PUBG New State Mobile.
- Click on the pre-register button on the PUBG New State page.
- Gamers will be able to claim their in-game rewards once the game releases.
Once you are pre-order on the App Store, please confirm that your iOS device meets the minimum specs needed to play PUBG: NEW STATE.
|iOS||iOS 13.0 and above|
PUBG New State: Trailer
The Trailer of this brand new title game is already released. Let’s watch out for the trailer first.
What a thrilling trailer it is, right? This One and half-minute trailer highlight the spectacular scenes of the game. From the trailer, One thing about which we can stay assured is that the gamers will battle in the new map – Troi. There will be amazing exclusive hi-tech weapons and high-quality graphics.
There is a broad array of new vehicles like – motorcycles, Combat rolls, etc are included in the game. All these new vehicles flaunt Neon lights. Amazing, isn’t it?
PUBG: New State – is it banned in India?
The government of India has banned PUBG Mobile and its variations in the country last year. Unfortunately, the game falls under the same ban and is not available on both iOS and Android in the country.
Thanks for Reading!!