- WhatsApp is currently one of the most used cross-platform messaging applications.
- You can easily add Happy Rakhi stickers on your WhatsApp through third-party apps available on Google Play Store.
- The new stickers are now live on the mobile app as well as on the browser.
This year, the festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on 22nd August. The day marks a special bond between brothers and sisters. But unfortunately, most people won’t be able to meet due to the pandemic. Now, while WhatsApp messages and calls would be a great way to share emotions with siblings, one can further use Rakhi stickers to make things a little more interesting. Here’s how you can download and send Happy Rakhi stickers on WhatsApp for Android and iOS.
Sending Rakhi WhatsApp Stickers on Android
- Open the WhatsApp app on Android and go to any chat bar. Click the emoji icon on the left of the chat bar and then click on the stickers icon on the bottom right side.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner, which should open to the ‘All Stickers’ list. Swipe right and the ‘My Stickers’ list will open.
- In case you do not find the desire sticker pack for Happy Raksha Bandhan in the lists, scroll down to the bottom in the ‘All Stickers’ list and click on the ‘Get more stickers’ tab, which is written next to the Play Store icon. This will directly take you to the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, type keywords like ‘Happy Raksha Bandhan’ or ‘Raksha Bandhan 2021’, etc in the search tab.
- Next, simply download and install the app or the sticker pack you like the most.
- Once installed, choose the one you like and click on ‘add to WhatsApp’ to get the sticker pack imported to your WhatsApp app.
- To use the new stickers, open any chat and click on the sticker page, then tap on the ‘+’ button in the Stickers menu and click on the send button.
WhatsApp for iOS users is not allowed to download third-party stickers of Raksha Bandhan. However, users can create their own Rakhi stickers using the Sticker Maker app. And of course, there’s the option to send GIFs, images, videos, and quotes to your siblings on this special day.
Thanks for Reading!!