Removeddit not working? If you are facing the issue then congratulations you are on the right page.
Viewing deleted or removed posts and comments from Reddit is possible on the website known as Removeddit. This can be done using a rather easy procedure. To view the comments that have been deleted, all you need to do is visit the Reddit thread and then change the “Reddit” in the URL to “removeddit.”
This is accomplished by contrasting the comments from Reddit API and those kept in Jason Baumgartner’s Pushshift Reddit API. Saas is used as a CS pre-processor and is used in the frontend, which is written in React. The threads that the moderators have deleted are stored in a separate backend that is accessible.
You should keep in mind that Reddit is a website designed by adults for adults, so you might find all kinds of stuff there, including violent, obscene, and other unsettling material. Before you can visit Removeddit, you need to be sure that you are at least 18 years old.
How to fix Removeddit not working error?
Although the problem is likely on the part of the developer, as was already indicated, there are a few things you can attempt to resolve it.
The “Tracking Protection” option can be disabled. To accomplish this, click the black and white shield icon in the URL that is next to the https and then choose “Turn off Tracking Protection for this site.” Additionally, you might try turning off the add-ons to see if that works. You can select “Safe Mode” if it doesn’t function.
How to Fix a Black Screen on Removeddit
The steps to resolve the problem are outlined below.
- Most of the time, it’s just a temporary loading problem. Simply navigate to your phone’s recent applications menu (typically the first left button). Then you exit the app that is creating the issue. Now restart the program. It might work normally.
- Perform a hard reset on your Android phone. Press and hold the “Home” and “Power” buttons together for up to 10 seconds. Then, without touching the buttons, press and hold the “Power” button until the screen glows. You can now test the app by opening it.
You can wait if none of the other techniques work.
How to Solve the Removeddit Login Problem?
Here are the steps to resolve the problem:
- Possible reasons for the login/account issues include a down server for Removeddit for Android. Please try logging in again after a while.
- Your wifi or mobile data connection isn’t functioning properly. Please verify your internet connection once more.
- It’s possible that you’re using the wrong login information. Please verify that the data you are entering is accurate.
- Visit the official website of the social network you’re using to log in, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google, to confirm that the service is active.
- Your actions could lead to the suspension or termination of your account. Please carefully review the error messages.
Due to its size, Removeddit may experience intermittent or serious server problems, or it may have already gone down. Therefore, the only thing you can do if you are having problems accessing the site is waiting patiently until the problem is resolved and then try again later. If the problem is on the site’s end, there is nothing anyone can do.
However, if you are really impatient and risk missing something crucial, you can choose the Removeddit alternatives. Yes, you did hear me correctly! There are numerous websites like Ceddit and Resavr that assist you in browsing through Reddit’s deleted content in addition to Removeddit.
The only ways to resolve the “Removeddit Not Working” issue are to wait for a little or try an alternative.
The Internet is flooded with tons of Removeddit alternatives and if still Removeddit Not Working at your end then try any of them.
Hope you found the post informative and if you really got the solution then do comment below. If you go for the Removeddit alternative then please mention it in the comment box as well.
Stay tuned for more informative posts.