- Instagram has unveiled three new Diwali-themed stickers.
- Snapchat has also introduced new AR Lenses, cameos, stickers, and Bitmojis.
- The new stickers have been available to all users.
There are several Diwali stickers, GIFs, and games available on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Following the list, the instant messaging app Snapchat has introduced new AR Lenses, cameos, stickers, and games ahead of Diwali. To celebrate Diwali on the app, the company encourages its community to share these stickers and AR lenses with their loved ones.
The introduction of Bitmoji took emoji personalization to another level, enabling users to communicate their thoughts and emotions not just through a generic face, but through digital representations of themselves. Bitmoji allows you to be as innovative as you want to be. Your digital avatar can have curly hair, straight hair, or no hair at all! They can be dressed up the way you like and can be an exact reflection of your changing moods throughout the day. They can also help you celebrate the different festivals in fun ways.
How to add a Snapchat sticker?
Snapchat has also introduced specific Lenses and stickers to celebrate all five days of Diwali including Bhai Dooj, Govardhan Puja, Dhanteras, and Chhoti Diwali.
- Open your Snapchat app
- Take a picture by tapping the circular button at the bottom of your screen
- Tap the sticker icon — a square with one folded corner
- Select the sticker of your choice
- Tap and drag the sticker to move it, or pinch it to change its size
- Repeat steps 3-to-5 to add multiple stickers
- Send your snap using the blue icon in the lower right corner.
When Instagram users post stories with stickers, these will also be visible to their followers in a Diwali-special multi-author Story. The Company has announced the launch of three new stickers on the photo-sharing platform. The new stickers are a part of the company’s global campaign for Diwali.
To use the stickers, a user just needs to capture or upload content to a story and select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar. Now, under the featured section, one will see the three new Diwali-themed stickers and then place the same on a story. Link stickers are now available to all users regardless of verification status or the number of followers.
Thanks for Reading!!