- The Sony PlayStation 5 is finally getting a restock in India.
- Sony Center website confirms PS5 will go up for pre-order again in India on 22nd February.
- The pre-orders for the Sony PlayStation 5 will start at 12 PM (noon).
It has been confirmed that the next PlayStation 5 restock is now scheduled for February 22, 2022, at 12 PM. The console will be available with retailers such as Amazon, ShopatSC, and GamesTheShop. This will be the second restock of the year 2022, with the last restock taking place in January. The pre-orders for the Sony PlayStation 5 will start at 12 PM (noon).
Price of PS5 India at different platforms:
- Flipkart – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- ShopAtSC – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- Games The Shop – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- Amazon India – Rs. 49,990
- Vijay Sales – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- PrepaidGamerCard – Rs. 49,990 / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- Croma – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
- GameLoot – Rs. 49,990 (Disc) / Rs. 39,990 (Digital)
Sony PS5 India Restock: Where to Get One?
ShopAtSC: ShopAtSC.com is also the only retailer in India with a listing for the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition.
The Shop at SC website clearly notes, “one customer can buy only 1 console.”The product delivery shall depend on your location.”
PrepaidGamerCard: The gaming-centric retailer was one of the first to announce the new July 12 pre-booking date for the PS5. Unfortunately, there’s no real word on when consumers will get their hands on the system.
Games The Shop: The gaming-focused online retailer is advertising that pre-booking for the PS5 will begin on July 12. The retailer also has its PS5 listing, where those interested can sign up for notifications for when the pre-orders go live.
Vijay Sales: One of the biggest consumer electronics retailers has prominently advertised PS5 pre-bookings to begin on July 12.
Retailers like Zupitex and Venus Games and Electronics will not be getting stocks for pre-booking, but it will be worth it to check in with them about console availability after pre-booking has gone live at other outlets.
What is the Best Retailer to Pre-Book a PS5?
An informal poll conducted on an unofficial PS5 India discord server showed most customers listing Amazon as being the least worrisome throughout the experience. Meanwhile, some retailers come under fire for not being able to keep their websites live during restocks.
The listing on Flipkart shows a bunch of deals that will be available to buyers. Buyers will get a 5% cashback when using their Flipkart Axis Bank credit cards to make the purchase. Apart from this, the e-retailer offers a fixed discount of ₹ 100 on the first Flipkart Pay Later order. There is also a free EMI option available with a monthly EMI of ₹ 6,665.
Thanks for Reading!!