Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC was a huge hit among fans of the popular superhero game. Now, the game Spider-Man Miles Morales is arriving on PC by the next month. Sony has unveiled the new features and system requirements for the same. Developers Insomniac Games and Nixxes Software have partnered once again to bring the PlayStation-exclusive title to PC
Spider-Man Miles Morales PC will be hitting stores on November 18, a little over a month away, and days after the theatrical release of Marvel Studios’ next movie – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Spider-Man: Miles Morales is now available to pre-order on Steam and the Epic Games Store at Rs. 3,299.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC’s new features
Similar to Spider-Man Remastered’s PC version, Spider-Man Miles Morales boasts a slew of enhancements, customizable settings, and support for hardware configurations.
The PC version of the game will also come with support for ray-traced reflections and realistic shadows which “enhances the visual fidelity of Marvel’s New York”. Just like the PC port of the original game, we also have support for ultra-wide gaming monitors (21:9, 32:9, and 48:9) and triple monitor setups. The game will also support Nvidia’s new DLSS 3 if you happen to be using one of the new RTX 40-series GPUs.
The Spider-Man: Miles Morales graphics menu will feature several customizable options, including quality presets, textures, level of detail, the field of view, and crowd density — a key tool that helps gain extra frames. Support for PS5’s DualSense controllers is present as well, with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers enabled on a wired USB connection.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales minimum PC requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- Resolution: 1,280×720 pixels at 30fps
Spider-Man: Miles Morales recommended PC requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-4670 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 580
- RAM: 16GB
- Resolution: 1,920×1,080 pixels at 60fps
‘Amazing ray tracing’ PC requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-11600K or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
- RAM: 16GB
- Resolution: 1,440p at 60fps (4K at 30fps)
Spider-Man: Miles Morales ‘ultimate ray tracing’ PC requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7-12700K or AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT
- RAM: 32GB
- Resolution: 4K at 60fps
Price and Pre-Order Rewards
Pre-orders for the PC version of Spider-Man: Miles Morales are now live, and with that comes bonus in-game items. Players will be rewarded with early unlocks for two Spider-Man suits — T.R.A.C.K. Suit and Into the Spider-Verse Suit, from the 2018 animated film. Spider-Man: Miles Morales costs Rs. 3,299 on Steam and Epic Games Store.
Thanks for reading!!