- ‘Tetris Beat’ Now Available On Apple Arcade.
- It includes exclusive songs from artists like Hannah Diamond and Alison Wonderland.
- There are 18 exclusive songs that span through genres like dance, hip hop, and pop genres.
Tetris Beat, a brand new fusion of the world-famous Tetris puzzle game and innovative rhythm mechanics, is now available to download for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV exclusively via Apple Arcade.
Top features of Tetris Beat for iOS include the following:
- 18 songs at launch spanning Dance, Hip Hop and Pop and new songs every month
- Split-screen Marathon Mode for versus play on Apple TV
- Cross-platform gameplay, play on Apple TV, Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Daily, weekly and monthly missions
- 3 difficulty levels for each mode
- Leaderboards for every song to challenge Game Center friends and the world
- Physical controller support
- Spatial Audio support for AirPods Pro & AirPods Max.
Apple Arcade subscribers can download Tetris Beat by going to the Apple App Store, then clicking the Apple Arcade sidebar. Then, users need to search for the game, and then click “Get” in order to download it on their Apple device. An Apple Arcade subscription costs $5 per month. Apple Arcade titles can be played on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV, and many games are designed to support controllers, with support available for PlayStation and Xbox controllers. The service is available in more than 150 countries.
Tetris Beat lets you choose from three different modes.
- The first is Drop Mode where you need to rotate and drop the block but make sure to do it to the beat to build combos and score big.
- Tap Mode offers more casual gameplay. While the focus is on the rhythm, it still has some bit of Tetris strategy.
- Finally, there is the Marathon Mode which is the Tetris familiar to most players. It also gives you the choice to customize your own soundtrack. Regardless of which of the three modes that you choose, it looks like you’re sure to have fun.
Thanks for Reading!!