- Vi prepaid users will get a Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription for free.
- The company announces new plans after the announcement of the 15th season of IPL.
- The new plans will attract new customers and increase the Customer base of VI.
If you are a Vodafone user, then there is good news for you, the company is introducing new plans which included Disney+Hotstar Free subscription for one year.
These packs are priced at Rs. 401, Rs. 501, Rs. 601, and Rs. 801. All these packs are providing Disney+ Hotstar along with voice calling, data, and message benefits.
Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Rs. 401 Plan: Details
This is the most affordable plan where users will get Disney+ Hotstar VIP access at Rs. 401. This plan includes 3GB of data 100 messages per day for 28 days. It also includes an extra 16GB of data. Apart from matches, the Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription will also offer movies, shows, and more.
Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Rs. 501 Plan: Details
You will get a free Hotstar subscription for 1 year that amounts to Rs 399 along with 75GB data for 56 days. This means this pack is not providing any calling benefit with this pack.
Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Rs. 601 Pack: Details
Similarly, this pack is providing 3GB of data every day along with 32GB of additional data for 56 days only. However, Rs. 601 pack is offering unlimited calling and 100 messages per day for the same period.
Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Rs. 801 Pack: Details
The last of Vi is also providing 3GB of data along with additional 48GB of data without any extra cost. It also includes unlimited voice calling and messaging for 84 days.
VI Postpaid Plans:
For Vi Postpaid Users, the company’s Rs 499, Rs 699 and RedX plans will now give a 1-year Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription along with all the other benefits. Vi customers on other plans can switch to any of these plans and avail of the offer.
Other Benefits Of plans not provided by Jio and Airtel
1. The four plans also offer free Vi Movies & TV subscriptions during the validity period.
2. The Vi users will also get free unlimited data benefits during night hours (12 AM to 6 AM).
3. Weekend Data Rollover facility: This means users can carry forward the data from weekdays (Monday to Friday) and consume it on weekends.
Thanks for reading!!