- WhatsApp is offering cashback on transactions via WhatsApp Pay.
- WhatsApp Pay users would receive a total payback of Rs 105 on future transactions.
- Users can get a Rs 35 return if they submit Re 1 through WhatsApp Payment.
Meta-owned WhatsApp is trying hard to get new users on its WhatsApp Payments UPI platform. WhatsApp Payments is offering attractive cashback on a minimum payment of Re 1 on its platform. WhatsApp is working to raise the Rs 294.98 crores in 3.48 million transactions by offering lucrative offers. In the recent past, WhatsApp Payments has launched a cashback drive where users could get up to Rs 33 as cashback on transactions.
WhatsApp’s new cashback drive on their Payments section allows users to benefit from a cashback worth Rs 105 upon a minimum transaction of Re 1 with 3 other WhatsApp Payments users. For the next three payments, the messaging platform is providing a reward of Rs 35. Surprisingly, there is no cap on the amount.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to enable, send or receive money via WhatsApp Pay:
1) Click on the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone and select the three-dotted icon visible on the top right corner of your screen.
2) Select ‘Payments’, then ‘Add payment method’
3) A list of bank names will be on your screen.
4) After you finish selecting your bank name, your cell number, which is linked with the bank, will be verified.
5) For verification, a user needs to select ‘Verify’ via SMS.
Note: You need to make sure the WhatsApp number is the same as the one linked to your bank a/c.
6) Once you’re done with the verification process, a user then needs to complete setting up payments.
7) A UPI pin is mandatory for carrying out transactions on WhatsApp similar to how it’s on other apps.
8) Following this, you can see the chosen bank on the payments page.
If a user wants to send or receive money
1) Open any chat on WhatsApp and select the ‘attachment’ icon.
2) Click on ‘Payment’ and add the money you want to send to the person. A user can also add a note.
3) To finish the payment process on WhatsApp, you will have to enter your UPI PIN.
4) After you finish your transaction, you will get a confirmation message.
Thanks for Reading!!