Are you one of those who is wondering Why is My Discord Pfp Blurry is? Then you arrived at the most appropriate place.
Discord is a stunning communication platform where players interact with each other. Profile Picture on Discord plays a very important role for most users. Users keep changing their Profile pictures according to their moods and interests. Most of the time, while checking your friend’s Profile, you might notice blurry Profile Pictures. While in other profiles, you may find high-quality images. This really makes you think about how they upload high-quality images as the Profile.
Having a blurry image on your Discord Account does not looks good. This problem usually occurs for both Discord users- Android and iOS.
If your PFP on your Discord Account is blurry, then keep reading this post as we are going to share the reason why is Discord Pfp blurry, along with an easy guide to fix Blurry pictures on Mobile and PC.
Why is my Discord Pfp Blurry?
If you have uploaded the picture from the Discord Mobile app chances are that it turns blurry. There could be several reasons for it, such as bad image quality or the size of an image being either too small or too big. Moreover, when we upload the image through mobile, the image becomes blurry because of poor compression or image scaling.
The Discord Profile Picture should be 128 X 128 pixels and have a 1:1 aspect ratio if you want to fit the image without compression. If you want to upload a good-quality image, keep in mind that the file size of the photo is not more than 8 MB. However, if the image is still blurry, you can use some easy fixes mentioned below to solve the Blurry Image problem on Mobile and PC.
Ways to fix Discord Pfp Blurry on Desktop
The only way to fix the blurry Profile Pictures on Discord for your PC/Mac is by using Web Application. When you upload the image through a PC web browser the image won’t be blurry on your mobile device again.
- First of all, open the web browser of your device. Chrome and Safari are the two recommended web browsers. After that, log in to your account.
- When the Discord Home screen opens before you, click on the Settings icon next to your Discord Username.
- In Settings, tap on Profile, click on Change Avatar and select Upload Image for your PFP.
- Look for the image that you want to place as a Profile picture and click on Open.
- Once done, click the Save Changes button at the bottom right corner of the window.
Fix Blurry Pfp on Mobile
The above fix definitely solves your problem, but What to do if you do not own a PC? Well, do not panic as by using the web browser on Mobile you can fix blurry profile pictures on the app. To do this, follow the given steps:
- First, open your device’s web browser and go to the Discord login page.
- Switch the tab to Discord Settings.
- From the Discord home screen tap on the Settings icon present next to your Discord Username.
- Tap on Profile.
- After that, Click on Change Avatar.
- Select the image that you want to upload as Discord Profile Picture. IPhone users will have three options: Photo Library, Take Photo and Browse.
- Adjust the image size if you want, and tap on Save Changes.
- You are done! This is how the profile picture won’t get blurry on your mobile app again.
That’s pretty much everything about Why is My Discord Pfp Blurry. Discord has the most intriguing interface perfect for interacting with your friends. However, the most common glitch makes the Pfp on Discord blurry. At the moment, it is unclear when Discord will release an official fix to solve this issue. So players can use this temporary workaround to resolve Discord Pfp blurry problem. I hope you will find this post helpful and informative. In case of any queries, feel free to ask in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!! Stay Connected for more latest updates.
A tech-freak self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges. She is a trained writer and scholarship holder. Went through with writing for a lot of big media houses. Writing is her all-time favorite job. Know more about her on facebook