- Zoom Company provides a special gift to all free users by bringing the Live Transcription feature free for all users.
- The Service is recently offered to all paid accounts.
- The live transcription feature for free accounts will be available in the near future.
Hi Readers!! if you are using the Zoom application and using a free account, then there is good news for all of you that the Live Transcription feature will be totally free for all Zoom users in the near future. Earlier users have to pay money to access this feature.
The live Transcription Feature helps users to enable real-time captions during their Video Calls, Which helps to remove miscommunication between users from different regions.
Zoom Live Transcription Paid Feature for all free accounts: Release Date
The date from which the feature will be free from all accounts is not announced by The Zoom company. Zoom Official only promises that Live Transcription will be enabled to all zoom Free accounts in the near future.
To help users, who want to use this Live Transcription feature immediately and using a Zoom free account, can fill a Google form linked on the Zoom site.
- First, Go to The Zoom site or application.
- Click On Google Form appearing in Settings option
- Fill in The google form that requests for Live Transcription feature.
- Click On Submit button.
Once the form is submitted, the company will enable the Live Transcription feature free to those accounts. The Users will also receive an email confirmation from the company with more details about -How to use this Feature and the Benefits of these features.
Zoom Live Transcription Paid feature is currently available in English and soon will be available in other languages also.
The Automatic closed captioning feature is also available on Zoom Competitor Google Meet that includes features like keyboard accessibility, screen reader support, and a lot of exciting features to enhance the user experience to another level.
Thanks For reading!!