- The registration phase for the Free Fire OB31 Advance Server has begun.
- The Free Fire OB31 Advance Server file size is around 821MB.
- Progress on the server will not be carried over to the global version of Free Fire.
The all-new Free Fire OB31 Advance Server is opening up soon for registration. This new advanced server will allow regular players to experience and try out upcoming new features, game modes, weapon balances, etc. Garena has just started this registration process so if you want to find out what new is coming to the game, register now.
Free Fire OB31 Advance Server: Release date
The Free Fire Advance Server will be released on Nov 18th and will come to an end on Nov 25th.
Players will have a week to test out all the new features on the server. Any progress in the Advance Server will not be carried over to the global version of the game. They can also earn diamonds by reporting bugs and glitches present on the server.
How To Register For Free Fire OB31 Advanced Server?
The advanced server of free-fire can easily be downloaded and installed from the official website. This newly launched server allows gamers to access the newest features that are not released with free-fire yet.
- Visit the Free Fire Advance Server website https://ff-advance.ff.garena.com/.
- Now, go to the official Free Fire OB31 Advance Server page and log in with your Facebook account linked to the game.
- It will automatically redirect you to the registration page.
- Fill in all the required details in the registration form, including your name, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your registration process.
- Applications will be reviewed by the developers. Only a certain number of players will be selected.
- Selected users will be provided with an Activation Code that they can use to access the Advance Server.
There are a total of three prizes: 3000, 2000, and 1000 diamonds. The prize of 3000 diamonds will be given to only one player. The 2000 diamonds will be divided among two players, and 1000 diamonds will be divided among 3 players. So a total of 6 players cab grab these 6000 diamonds based on their contribution to finding bugs.
There is also a special reward of 100 diamonds for the players who report the first-ever unknown bug in the Advanced Server. To report the bugs & glitches, a ‘Report’ button is available in the Advance Server APK.
Thanks for Reading!!