- Garena released new codes on the occasion of achieving 7+ million followers on the Free Fire Instagram page.
- One of the best ways to get things free in the game is to use redeem codes.
- Free Fire Redeem codes for today are now available for redeeming on the reward.ff.garena.com.
The popular battle royale title on the game platform has reached 7 million followers on the official Instagram handle. To celebrate this huge achievement, Free Fire has released an exclusive redeem code for players.
With the special redeem code, players can grab the Paleolithic Bundle for free which is a demand of gamers, for a very long time. This article provides players with the latest Free Fire redeem code.
Redeem code: FF7MUY4ME6SC
Reward: Paleolithic Bundle
If you’re looking to get some of the premium loot items for free, redeem these codes quickly because they’re only available for a limited time! The redemption code has 12 characters, consisting of capital letters and numbers.
|SPEH-GSOL-DTUE||50,000 Diamonds Code|
|FRES-NILM-FAST||Free DJ Alok Character|
|SD19-RKJ1-75GR||Free Dragon AK Skin|
|SDKL-UHG7-GYT9||Titian Scar Gun Skins|
|CONG-RATZ-2MIL||Elite Pass & Free Top Up|
How to Redeem Fire Reward Codes?
- To get Free Fire to redeem codes, you need to visit the official site of the company i.e. reward.ff.garena.com.
- Log into your account at the free fire. Redeem codes are not available to players with a guest account. Players need to use redeem codes to lock their accounts via Facebook or VK
- Next, paste the redeem code and click Confirm.
- Players can collect prizes through the Vault tab in the game lobby. Any currency is added directly to the account.
- Once the redemption process is complete, players can collect their rewards from the mail section of the game. In contrast, all other currency rewards are deposited directly into user accounts.
If players encounter an error message stating that the code is invalid. This means that the code is just outdated and no longer used to accept prizes.
Thanks for Reading!!
Feel free to comment down below if you have additional Free Fire codes that you’d like to share with other players!