How To Get The Buzz Cut Filter On Snapchat?
Hey Folks, Are you a social media freak and want to use the Buzz Cut filter on Snapchat, Tiktok, and Instagram? Well, this buzz cut filter is getting much more popular nowadays. Videos using this filter get viral everywhere on social media. If you also looking for the best possible ways to use this filter, then continue with your reading as here you will get a complete guide on it.
This Buzz cut filter is available on both platforms -Tiktok and Snapchat. So, here in this post, we will let you know how to use it on both Android and iPhones.
Snapchat introduces its first AR game called ‘Ghost Phone’
The Buzz Cut Filter: What is it?
The Buzz cut filter is a most loved filter on Tiktok that instantly makes you bald. Well, not in reality but in the virtual world. Moreover, it will give you well-defined brows and changes your look completely. With this filter, you can experience how will you look with a bald head. Nevertheless, you can always pick a beard and add it to your bald look by tapping on your screen.
This is not only a Snapchat filter anymore but is also widely used on the Chinese video-sharing platform.
On TikTok, it is known as a Bald filter that makes you look bald. even you can remove your facial hair with this filter. Although this filter was first launched by Snapchat but got recognized mainly on TikTok. since people use this filter whole making their videos on it. And these videos are getting viral overnight.
Snapchat Brings New Shared Stories Feature For Its Users: How It Works
How to get the Buzz Cut filter on Snapchat
In order to get the buzz cut filter, which is also known as the bald character filter, you must have a Snapchat account first. In case, you don’t have a Snapchat account, then go to the app store, download it and sign up. Once you have a Snapchat account, follow the steps below:
- Initially go to Snapchat, launch your Snapchat app, and make click on the smiley face emoticon that will appear right next to your camera button.
- After that, make a search among trendy filters, Here, you have to search the filter for the bald face icon.
- If you don’t find it, then start scrolling through all the available filters until you get the magnifying glass icon.
- Make a tap on the search icon, directly type “Bald Character” and click on Enter button. Now, keep calm for a few moments, Wait for the results, and click on the bald head filter icon and a bearded face icon.
- Now, look for the star icon to add this filter to your list.
- Look at the camera now and click on the record button to see the magic of this filter.
- Take the snapshot and hit a click on the download arrow to save the video to your gallery.
- After that, You can also move this video to your TikTok account by simply adding a background track, But here don’t forget to add the Buzz Cut Filter hashtag.
How to remove the Buzz Cut filter?
If you are done with this Buzz cult filter, then you can remove it later as well from your list of favorite filters. For this, make a search for this filter by typing its name in the search bar. as the filter appears, touch it and make a long press on it. After that, click on the delete option. In fact, You can also remove it from your favorite filter list by tapping the star icon again.
Snap Starts Testing New Subscription Feature Called Snapchat+ For Its Users
Wrap Up :
Hey readers, what are you waiting for? Try experimenting with this amazing filter and start sharing your videos on TikTok. Do mention the hashtag properly in order to make it viral.
Give it a try and share your experiences here in the comment section below ;
Thanks for reading 🙂
Megha Gupta is one of the leading writers of techzimo.com. She is working on Tech Zimo for the last 4 years, Apart from a writing job, she is a professional lecturer in a technology university, Know more about her here on Facebook.