Fortnite’s first major update since the Chapter 3 Season 3 update is almost here, and alongside the latest Naruto crossover, leaks indicate that it will finally bring the Battle Pass Super Styles. Here are the early patch notes for Fortnite’s 21.10 update. Fortnite 21.10 update is set to go live today, June 21, at around 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM BST. Servers usually go down around this time with matchmaking disabled around half an hour before, and the downtime lasts for a couple of hours.
Fortnite have confirmed another Naruto collaboration is on the way, with Fortnite x Naruto Rivals! arriving on June 23. Shiina expects we’ll see some of the content and skins arrive in the game files ahead of the collaboration which arrives later in the 21.10 patch. Naruto characters Hinata, Gara, Itachi, and Orochimaru have all been leaked, so this update might provide confirmation.
Following the trend of the previous seasons since Chapter 3 started, we expect this new season to remove the last traces of snow from the Fortnite map. Right now there’s only snow covering Command Cavern and Logjam Lumberyard. If the current trajectory is anything to go by, expect the entire map to be grassy green once this new season arrives.
Fortnite Patch 21.10 Early Notes
- Evie’s belt sticks straight out for some players.
- Some players may find that the belt on Evie may stick straight out in the air and doesn’t move with expected physics.
- Throwing a Reality Seed against sloped terrain may reset the age of Reality Sapling.
- Players may find the Age of their Reality Sapling is reset if they transplant their Reality Seed against sloped terrain.
- Armored walls are missing from the published islands.
- Published islands no longer have Armored walls after the release of the 21.00 update.
- Tracker Device
- We’re aware of an issue that is causing the tracker device to not update correctly for teams when multiple teams are able to use it.
- Prop movers and manipulators can not be placed when they don’t overlap with props.
SAVE THE WORLD:
- Players may not receive notifications while in game.
- They are investigating an issue that causing players to not receive notifications while playing a match. Players can receive notifications while in the waiting lobby.
- Destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion.
- Two active questlines (Sleep on It from the Blockbuster Questline and Destroy: Good Morning from Ventures) task players with destroying beds.
- Most beds are not being counted towards quest completion when destroyed.
- Survivors are missing in Rescue the Survivor missions.
- They are investigating an issue that causes Survivors to be missing from rescue missions.
- The parental Controls screen cannot be exited with a controller.
- The Parental Controls menu, when entered while using a controller, does not show a controller prompt to exit, and no input exits the menu.
Thanks for Reading!!