- Prime Gaming members can get free copies of both Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V.
- The Battlefield series is one of the most popular FPS franchises on the market.
- You’ll need to link your active Amazon Prime membership account to your EA account.
Prime Day is just around the corner and that’s going to bring a ton of great deals on stuff on Amazon. But it’s also going to bring a really great deal for gamers who like FPS titles. If you’re unfamiliar with Prime Gaming, it used to be called Twitch Prime following Amazon’s purchase of Twitch.
Every month, Prime Gaming rotates in and out a new set of deals on games and in-game items. And occasionally there’s a big game drop. Usually, though, the full games you pick up for free aren’t large AAA titles. They’re mostly indies or older games.
Just log in to your Amazon account and then head over to the Prime Gaming website to claim the full game on Origin. Amazon Prime members have until August 4 to claim their code for Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V standard edition. If you’re not a Prime member, you can sign up for the 30-day free trial and get yourself Battlefield 1 and V copies, once your account is set up.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to the Prime Gaming website
- Visit the Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V section.
- Click “Claim Now” on the full game for PC on Origin.
- Link your Prime and EA accounts to complete the claim.
The only downside is that this isn’t the ultimate edition of the game, so you’ll be getting the standard version. However, Battlefield V would normally cost $19.99, so this is still a great offer. Battlefield 1 is free to claim for Prime Gaming members from today until August 4, while Battlefield V will be up for grabs from August 2 to October 1.
In addition to grabbing Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V at no charge, there are a ton of in-game items you can pick up through Prime Gaming right now as well. For example, Destiny 2 is still doing monthly loot drops that you can claim.
Thanks for Reading!!