- Battlegrounds Mobile India Bans Over 142,000 Accounts for Cheating.
- The company implemented an anti-hack system to catch cheaters in the battle royale.
- These accounts have been permanently banned and will no longer be able to return to the game.
The company is extremely strict when it comes to incidents of hacking. They have zero tolerance for any activity that undermines the integrity and fairness of our game. The company implemented an anti-hack system to catch cheaters in the battle royale. Players with unauthorized third-party apps, scripts, or macros that are caught by the anti-hack team will lose their accounts forever with no chance of recovery.
These players were caught cheating on Battlegrounds Mobile India on December 6 and December 12. BGMI has urged players to play fairly. They suggest you acquire the talents by spending the time within the game and become better by defeating enemies and killing them.
Reasons for Account ban:
After the PUBG Mobiles ban, the team of Battlegrounds Mobile India does not want to leave any gap in the rules and regulations of this game. Anti-Cheating System will always keep an eye on players’ behavior in-game strictly.
- Use any cheating tools in the game;
- Using any unauthorized 3rd-party program to log into the game that results in changing the client file data;
- Any changes of client file data illegally, for example: Remove the grass or change the grass models in-game;
- Use an unofficial game client to play the game.
- Fraudulent players in the game or promoting illegal information or websites may cause players to lose their accounts or lose money.
- Team games with cheating teammates multiple times.
- Use any unauthorized payment channel to recharge UC.
- Team up with players on the other teams.
Krafton sends players a notice if it detects any illegal activity such as downloading the game from unofficial channels or having an illegal auxiliary program. The company usually allows players to conduct repairs to remove any unwanted data before enforcing a ban.
These accounts have been permanently ban and will no longer be able to return to the game. The company says it will strive to implement tough penalties with the ultimate goal of eradicating the use of illegal programs in order to provide an enjoyable gaming environment for gamers.
Thanks for Reading!!