How to link Instagram, Twitter Accounts on Clubhouse Android to End Invitation System
- Clubhouse app on Android is now allowing users to add their Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Users can add a link to the photo- and video-sharing application to their profiles.
- The application will soon end its invite system and allow everyone to use the app.
Did you know that Clubhouse now allows you to connect your Instagram account and Twitter account to your Clubhouse profile? This allows you to add a link that other users can tap on. Our guide will show you how to connect your Instagram account to your Clubhouse profile.
The clubhouse is soon expected to end the invite system. The company has announced via its official Twitter handle that the audio chat app has now reached over two million users and it will be made available for everyone starting this summer.
Another update to the Clubhouse Android app will now allow users to track people and clubs directly from their room. If you’re in a room and enjoy chatting or a certain speaker, you can quickly follow them by tapping the Follow in Room button at the bottom of the screen.
How to add Instagram to Clubhouse?
The Clubhouse app allows users to add Instagram and Facebook in the app, however, some find it difficult to do so. So, follow the steps below to add Instagram to Clubhouse.
- First, open the application and tap your profile picture in the top-right corner of the Clubhouse home screen.
- Now, you will find the “Add Instagram” option, tap it.
- Then, enter your login details for the Instagram profile you want to connect to and then tap on the “Log In” option.
- You will also be asked to save login info in the app, and you have the option to either choose “Save Info” or “Not Now,” whatever you prefer.
- Once the login details are done, tap “Allow” to finish connecting your Instagram profile to your Clubhouse account. And, you are done. Simple, right?
How to Connect Twitter Account to Clubhouse App Profile?
Check out the steps below to connect your Twitter account to Clubhouse:
- First, open the Clubhouse from your home screen.
- After that, tap on your Profile from the top right corner of your display and tap on Add Twitter.
- Now, you’ll get a prompt asking to open Twitter, tap Open to grant permissions.
- Inside Twitter, tap the Authorize App button located on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Finally, wait for the process to complete. Once done, you should see your Twitter handle below your profile’s bio.
Thanks for Reading!!
If you are having problems connecting your Twitter or Instagram account on Clubhouse, then ask your query in the comment section below.
Clubhouse adds support for five Indian languages with the latest update
Megha Gupta is one of the leading writers of techzimo.com. She is working on Tech Zimo for the last 4 years, Apart from a writing job, she is a professional lecturer in a technology university, Know more about her here on Facebook.