- The upcoming season will bring a wide range of new content.
- The next season of Call of Duty Mobile will likely start on 26 August.
- Apart from the new weapons, CoD players can also expect new maps.
Season 6 has already given us an endless number of entertainment hours and fans have now rolled their eyes for season 7. Today, I will share Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7, characters, skins, new features, and battle pass. The update will add a ton of new content to the game, including new maps, modes, events, weapons, and more. In addition to this, a brand new Battle Pass will also be made available in which players can level up by earning Battle Pass XP to earn a whole new series of free and premium rewards.
CoD: Mobile Season 7: Release date
The next season of Call of Duty Mobile will likely start on 26 August, which is when Season 6 daily logins finish. There’s no confirmation of this date and sometimes there is a little fluctuation in the actual start date. A patch update will be available for all mobile devices, and players will be able to download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Activision has confirmed that they are going to add two new weapons to the game. One of the weapons is an assault rifle and will be available in the battle pass free of cost and the sniper rifle will be added to the game under the seasonal events section. Both of these guns could be unlocked for free after completing some in-game tasks.
Swarm: Call of Duty mobile will be getting the Swarm feature in the game, which offers many hunter-killer drones after attaining 1100 points.
Shield Grenade: We are going to get a new tactical grenade in Season 6 that will create a shield-like structure that breaks the line of sight of the opponents giving you a very big advantage.
Here is an expected addition for the latest season:
- New Original MP Map – Reclaim
- Ashura skin, VTOL skin.
- The New Battle Royale Mode – Blitz (40-player mode)
- New Operator Skill – Gravity Vortex Gun
- The New BR Class – Desperado
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New Seasonal Challenges
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations
Thanks for Reading!!