Destiny 2 is the most popular first-person Shooter game which Bungie develops. This game is all about understanding how to maximize your Character’s gear. To win the game, Armor pieces are essential. Despite so many Armor possibilities, it becomes grueling from where to begin. At that time, the D2 Armor Picker tool was important here. D2 Armor Picker is the much-anticipated tool among gamers that supports reaching the required numbers for your inventory. This external tool ensures you get the number you need for load out and build faster.
If you are looking for the best tool that will help you to pick the best outfit for your character, Destiny 2 Armor Picker is the most appropriate tool for you.
To access this tool, you need to log in to your Bungie Account and link it with the account you use for Destiny 2. After reading tremendous benefits of this tool, you must be excited to know How to use the D2 Armor Picker tool? To understand how to use it correctly, keep reading the post till the end.
What is D2 Armor Picker?
In Destiny 2 Video game, Armor Picker refers to the protective gear that Players can equip to enhance their Character’s stats and abilities. The game arrives with a wide collection of Aror sets and pieces. As the name suggests, this tool assists the players in choosing the best Armor pieces for their Characters. This min-max tool by Mijago also tells you which Stat mods you must use. To access this tool. you need first to enable it from the API.
In simple words, this D2 Armor tool simplifies the entire process of getting the desired stats with your loadout and builds. This tool provides a wide range of Armor sets guaranteed to give you that edge you will require to succeed in combat. Further, this tool lets you test various combinations without worrying about losing your possessions.
There are four distinctive classes available in the D2 Armor picker that includes:
- Light Armor
- Medium Armor
- Heavy Armor
Each Class has its own extensive collection of Armor sets. Players can either choose all the armor from one class or mix and match them from different classes.
- It is a perfect tool to select the ideal Armor according to your needs.
- You can easily view various kinds of Armor and can compare their strengths
- Damn Easy to access
- By utilizing this tool, you can quickly maximize your gear.
- Types of Armor keep on updating at regular intervals. So players never feel bored.
How to Use the D2 Armor Picker tool?
Learning how to use D2 Armor Picker is really important. This will help you in achieving the exact stats you are looking for. With this tool, you don’t need to struggle to find the right stats for you. The steps are:
Step 1: Login and Pick up your Class
- First of all, you need to load D2 Armor Picker.
- After that, you need to sign in to your Bungie Account
- Tap on the login button, and it will redirect you to the Bungie.net sign-in page.
- Log in to your Bungie Account from here.
- Make sure that your Platform Account and your Bungie Account must link to this.
- Once you log in successfully, it will redirect you to the Destiny 2 Armor Picker homepage.
Step 2: Input your Stats Requirements
- Out of five tabs available on the page, tap on Home
- On the Home tab, you will find lots of stuff, carefully read all the information
- The very first thing you need to do is select any three characters that you want to use.
- Select the stats you want to achieve and scroll down to the next section.
- After that, select the Exotic you want to use with this build.
- Beneath this, there is an Armor limitation section which is useless unless you cannot use stat-boosting mods.
- Below is a section containing all combat-style mods that modify your stats.
- If you toggle, the app will consider when calculating what total stats you can achieve.
- Underneath this, there is a Subclass Fragment that affects your stats. You can toggle to see whichever you are using here.
- Below these are some Advanced Settings you don’t need to change.
Step 3: Input your Desired Stats total
Finally, scroll back to the Stats Selection Section. This tool lets you input what stats you want in your build. You can initially input stats between 0 to 100 for all six stats. Keep in mind that you will be able to input the stats total that is possible to achieve
Step 4: Checking Final Results
Once you input all your Stats Options, it will provide a list of load-outs next to the Stat Selection tool. When you tap these load-outs, a dropdown menu will appear, showing you what Armor pieces the loadout uses. Log in to Destiny and copy the loadout.
Is D2 Armor Picker Safe to Use?
Despite so many good things, several people are concerned about the safety and security of utilizing D2 Armor Picker. D2 Armor Picker is quite a safe tool to access, so you don’t need to worry about it. This tool logs in with our Bungie Account and uses the Bungie API when we access our Armor Inventory. Basically, this device logs us in using a temporary login token issued by Bungie. So your login details stay private and do not appear to anyone. Thus we can say D2 Armor Picker is safe to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Describe the three types of armor available in Destiny 2.
The three types of Armor available in Destiny 2 are- Power resilience, Recovery, and Power. Each Armor has its own benefits and drawbacks, which you can select according to your game style. Power Armor enhances your damage output while Recovery Armor can help you replenish the health of your shields. On the other hand, Resilence Armor decreases the damage you sustain from attacks.
Q2: Does D2 Armor Picker tool slow you down in D2?
Definitely! Around 10 percent of the Walk speed of the Character slows down due to heavy Armor.
Q3: How to Complete Hot Seat Triumph Challenge in D2 Armor Picker?
In the Hot Seat Victory Challenge, players must complete three challenges back to back by wearing certain Armor sets. To start playing this Challenge, you need to follow these steps:
- First, players must determine a pair of Armor sets they want to access while participating in the triumph. You need to select three different Armor sets in three challenges.
- You need certain resources such as Glimmer, Legendary Shards, and Enhancement cores to complete the Challenge card. After that, start completing the challenge for the first set of armor. Once you can complete it, proceed to the second one. Repeat the procedure until you complete three sets of Armor.
- Once you finish all the Challenges, return to Destiny 2 Tower and talk to Zavala about your Award.
Q4: How to get Destiny 2 Armor?
- There are multiple ways to obtain Destiny 2 Armor- Either by playing the game or purchasing it from a game online store. You can take on several tasks and complete them you will get several rewards such as Armor.
- Another way to obtain Destiny 2 Armor is by looting Chests. These chests are available everywhere in the game that contains premium items.
- Finally, you can get Armor by purchasing it from the online store.
That’s pretty much everything about D2 Armor Picker. This tool helps you to select the right gear for the Guardian. This tool receives positive reviews from users. Many people find it the most appropriate tool for Destiny 2 players. However, a few of the users complained that the app gets crashes often. I hope you will find this information helpful and informative. Keep sharing it with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading!! Stay Connected for more latest updates
A tech-freak self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges. She is a trained writer and scholarship holder. Went through with writing for a lot of big media houses. Writing is her all-time favorite job. Know more about her on facebook