Wondering about Does Walgreens take Apple Pay. You have visited the right place to raise the curtains over this surprise. Since Apple Pay has garnered immense popularity lately, more and more people are looking for this payment method everywhere.
Therefore, Walgreens adopted Apple Pay as a payment method to facilitate the customers. The good news is that Apple Pay is available in both online and offline Walgreens stores, so you don’t have to worry about the payment mode when purchasing groceries.
Do you want to know more about Apple Pay at Walgreens and how to use it to make payments? Keep scrolling the page and find the comprehensive guide outlining all these details here. Check them out and get started.
A Brief Information About Walgreens
Walgreens is a national pharmacy chain with over 9,000 stores across the United States. They offer a wide range of services, including prescription drugs, health and wellness products, and more. Walgreens Store is your one-stop shop for everything you need.
You can find various items such as pharmacy, health & beauty, food & beverage, and more. Plus, you can take advantage of their services like prescription refills, etc. The Walgreens Store is located at the intersection of North Avenue and Lake Street in downtown Chicago, Illinois.
It is the second-largest pharmacy chain in America, behind CVS Health. If you are looking for your go-to pharmacy, health, and photo products, then your search ends with Walgreens. So, are you still thinking Does Walgreens take Apple Pay or not? Read on the page and find everything you want to know here.
Does Walgreens Take Apple Pay?
Finally, it’s time to unveil whether Walgreens accepts Apple Pay as a payment method, and the answer is YES. Walgreens recently announced that they are adding Apple Pay to their list with the intent to facilitate the user.
Recently, it has upgraded its store with NFC Terminals that allow the use of digital payment methods, like Apple Pay. In addition to this, Walgreens also make it possible to consume your Walgreens balance reward card with Apple Pay so that you can do easy shopping.
Most importantly, using Apple Pay at Walgreens allows you to save bucks by using the 3% cashback feature with the Apple Card, providing that you are making payments through Apple Pay.
Since now you have understood “Does Walgreens take Apple Pay” it’s time to understand the step-by-step guide to using this facility when making payments. Scroll down the page and find everything you are looking for.
Apart from Walgreens, several other stores, like Burger King, also started accepting payments through Apple Pay. For more information about the same, you can click here.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Apple Pay at Walgreens
Here’s a quick rundown of the step-by-step process of using Apple Pay at Walgreens. Follow the instructions carefully and complete the payment without facing any last-minute hiccups.
1. Download Apple Pay on your Phone
- You first need to get the app on your iPhone or Apple Watch to initiate the process. Remember that you cannot initiate the payment without installing the app, as no web versions are available. And the best part is that you can usually find this app pre-installed on your device.
- If you are unable to find the app on your phone, then simply move to the Settings tab and select the Digital Wallet section to locate the app.
2. Connect all payment methods
- Once you are done with downloading Apple Pay on your Apple iPhone, it’s time to connect all payment methods you prefer when purchasing items. Here, by payment methods, we mean credit or debit cards.
- Remember that not all stores accept direct transfers and in such cases, using cards is always the safest option. The good thing is that you can add as many cards as you want to the wallet without any restriction.
- You can also select one payment type as “Default” if you usually prefer the same method over and over again. It will surely save you time and effort. Don’t worry; you can change it whenever you want.
3. Start Shopping
- As soon as you are done with all this, think no more and start using Apple Pay at Walgreens without requiring any digital wallet. Shop your favorite items from the store as you would normally do.
- Once you are done shopping, go to the checkout lane, let the cashier scan your items, and when it comes to payment, open Apple Pay and hold it close to the reader to make the payment.
Note: Since Apple Pay requires biometric confirmation before making the payment, only you can use this method and not anyone else with your iPhone or Apple Watch. Hence, keep this thing in mind and shop accordingly.
Apple has also introduced a new Tap to Pay Feature for completing payments. To know more about it, click the link now.
Does Walgreens Take Apple Pay in Online Stores?
YES!! If you are wondering Does Walgreens take Apple Pay in their online stores, then you are in luck as they do. Apart from upgrading their offline outlets, Walgreens also added this payment method in their online stores as well to ease the customers.
You can now shop whatever you want from their online stores and mobile app and pay through Apple Pay at the time of checkout. However, remember that the only thing you cannot purchase with Apple Pay online is photo purchases. If you want to purchase a photo or any related service and wish to pay through Apple Pay only, then you must go to their stores and shop accordingly.
1. Can you pay using Apple Card at Walgreens Store?
Yes, definitely. You can make payments with Apple Card at Walgreens, either at the store or when purchasing online.
2. Is Apple Pay Safe?
Absolutely Yes, and there’s no second thought in the opinion. Apple Pay is one of the safest payment methods out there, so you can complete your payments using this mode and rest assured.
That’s all about – Does Walgreens take Apple Pay? If you have any queries about the same, feel free to connect with us; we would love to help you. Walgreens is the second-largest pharmacy chain in America, and it recently added Appy Pay to its payment method.
So, wait no more!! Start shopping either in-store or through their website, and pay with Apple Pay at the time of checkout. For more informational guides, you can stay in touch with us.
Thanks for reading!!
Hey Readers, welcome to Techzimo. I am a lucky writer of this great site. I am covering the gaming section of sites, like writing about the latest games, and other important gaming info. Actually, I love to play games as weel and use this fond about popular games on this blog. Know more about me on linkdin