- The company announces a new free title each week.
- You’ll be able to get some very popular games.
- Free Games for this week are Yooka-Laylee and Void Bastards.
Unlike PlayStation Plus, Xbox Live Gold, or just about any other subscription service out there, Epic Games is giving away games for free. There’s no purchase required; no subscription necessary. Every week, Epic just gives away at least one game for free. This week’s free games are available till the 27th of February.
Epic store Two Free Games this week:
Yooka-Laylee Gameplay Details:
During their adventures, Yooka and Laylee explore worlds contained within magical books and complete challenges to collect “Pagies”: golden book pages that act as the main currency in the game. Players can use their Pagies to either unlock new worlds or expand those which have already been unlocked.
Void Bastards Gameplay Details:
If you’ve ever wondered what life might be like during the end of days, then a better way to find out is to play the Void Bastards completely free. You face the task of building the last city on Earth and securing the means necessary for your community to survive. They expect users to manage extremely negative conditions and unexpected events in order to survive a dangerous climate and inhospitable conditions.
Creative director Michal Drozdowski called it a “serious game created for a mature gamer”. What decisions will you make to ensure the survival of your society? What will you do when pushed to the limit? And who will you become in the process?
How to get free games from Epic Games Store?
- Visit Epic Games product site.
- Click Download in the upper right corner.
- When prompted, sign in with your existing account, or if you don’t already have one, create an Epic account. There are additional log-in options if you want to use your console or first-party account credentials.
- The installer file for the launcher should start downloading automatically. If it doesn’t, click the button that corresponds with your platform to manually begin the download.
- Open the Epic game Launcher and create an account.
- You will see Free games being advertised on the front page of the store.
- After clicking it, players need to accept the terms and conditions before downloading.
- Once the download completes, the game will be saved in the game library permanently, ready to be played.
Thanks for Reading!!