- Facebook redesigns Pages with a more simplified layout and no ‘Like’ button.
- Other people will be able to follow Pages directly from the comments and recommendations posts.
- Another notable change is that Pages will get their own News Feed.
Facebook announced the rollout of a new Page design in the country that will make it simpler for public figures and creators to build community and achieve their business objectives. Some of the new features include an enhanced layout with a crisper look and feel, making it easy to navigate between a personal profile and a public Page. Visibility of Verified Badges will make it easier to identify posts and comments from authentic Pages and profiles.
Another major change that is coming to Page layout is the new text-based Q&A format being introduced to make conversations more interactive. Facebook said that the new design will remove Likes and focus on Followers, thereby simplifying the way people connect with their favorite Pages. On the other hand, Followers of a Page can now receive updates from their favorite Pages. This will also enable public figures to get a better estimation of their fan base and build a stronger connection with them.
Facebook announces new Page: What’s New
- Redesigned layout that’s simpler and more intuitive
- Dedicated News Feed to discover and join conversations, follow trends, interact with peers and engage with fans
- Easy navigation between personal profile and Pages.
- Updated task-based admin controls giving trusted Page admins full control or partial access
- Actionable insights and more relevant notifications.
- Safety and integrity feature to detect spammy content and impersonator accounts.
- Page admins will be given full or varying levels of access to manage specific tasks including Insights, Ads, Content, and Community Activity and Messages.
- Content: Creating, managing, or deleting any content on the Page, such as posts, stories, and more.
- Community Activity: Remove and respond to comments, remove unwanted comments, and report activity on the Page.
- Ads: Creating, managing, and deleting ads across platforms.
- Insights: Using Pages, posts, and ad insights to analyze Page performance.
- Linking Instagram accounts: Linking your new Page to your Instagram account to manage communication, cross-post, and run ads on both platforms.
- Monetization and advertising: Using tools that help you monetize the content you create.
- Create and manage ad campaigns using your new Pages and Ads Manager.
- Ability to manage Pages from all platform tools (includes Facebook Business Suite, Ads Manager, Creator Studio). If you allow others to access tasks, you can choose which features they manage (for example, ads, insights, content).
Thanks for Reading!!