- Apple rolls out a software update with an important security fix.
- iOS 15 has a lot of new features, but the one that’s being most closely watched is called ATT, or App Tracking Transparency.
- It should be compatible with all iPhones that received iOS 14 update.
Apple has released iOS 15 beta 3 and iPadOS 15 beta 3 to developers today, bringing additional refinements and improvements to iPhone and iPad users. It brings with it a ton of useful features including FaceTime improvements, the focus mode that improves your work-life balance, the all-new Safari, and much more.
These iPhones will get updates- iPhone 12, Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone SE (2020) and iPod touch (7th) will get new updates.
iOS 15 New Features
FaceTime is one of the best ways to communicate with your friends and family members if they are on Apple devices. The app offers a seamless video call experience. Now, the company will be allowing users to add people who are on Windows or Android devices. While those folks will still not be able to make calls, they will at least be able to be a part of a FaceTime group call, which can be join using a join link.
Now the calls will not take up your whole screen. Calls from iPhone. Face-time and Third-party apps now will not take up the whole screen and will be shown in a compacted way on the top of the screen.
A newwill be available in the FaceTime app which significantly helps cut down background noise.
Widgets provide you helpful information with a single click, so with the release of iOS 15 Widgets can now be placed on the home screen. Choose whichever widget you want to place, in different sizes and you can arrange them according to your choice.
How to Install iOS 15 beta (Developer) on your device?
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone and go to developer.apple.com.
- Log in using your Apple ID and scroll down to the iOS 15 beta profile.
- Go to general settings – profile and tap to install.
- After that, Restart your iPhone.
- Move to settings.
- Get into general settings and then click on the software update.
- Tap download and install.
- Wait for your iPhone to finish downloading the update, then tap Install when prompted.
Thanks for Reading!!
Megha Gupta is one of the leading writers of techzimo.com. She is working on Tech Zimo for the last 4 years, Apart from a writing job, she is a professional lecturer in a technology university, Know more about her here on Facebook.