- Mozilla is making big changes to Firefox.
- Firefox new feature is part of an ambitious plan to change how we search.
- This is another step in their journey to build a better internet.
Hi Readers!! If you are a Firefox user, there is good news for you, with the latest updated version, you can enjoy the fresh new look that provides simplified browsing, New toolbar, a new tab design streamlined menus, updated info bars. Firefox Suggest is a new discovery feature that is built directly into the browser. Firefox Suggest acts as a trustworthy guide to the better web, surfacing relevant information and sites to help people accomplish their goals.
They are also developing contextual suggestions. These aim to enhance and speed up your searching experience. To deliver contextual suggestions, Firefox will need to send Mozilla new data, specifically, what you type into the search bar, city-level location data to know what’s nearby and relevant, as well as whether you click on a suggestion, and which suggestion you click on.
Keeping software updated is important to avoid security issues, and this is why Windows can automatically download operating system updates in the background without the need for a user to seek out these updates. With this in mind that Mozilla is on the verge of introducing ‘OS-level tasks’ that will be used to keep Firefox up to date.
Firefox new ‘Suggest’ plan Features:
- Print updates: Margin units are now localized.
- Smooth pinch-zooming using a touchpad is now supported on Linux
- To protect against cross-site privacy leaks, Firefox now isolates the window data to the website that created it.
- Info bars, panels, and modals have a cleaner design and clearer language.
- Simplified browser chrome and toolbar: Less frequently used items removed to focus on the most important navigation items.
- Inspired tab design: Floating tabs neatly contain information and surface cues when you need them, like visual indicators for audio controls. The rounded design of the active tab supports focus and signals the ability to easily move the tab as needed.
Thanks for Reading!!