- The new Fortnite season 7, Week 6 challenges are now available in the game.
- The challenges in Week 6 Epic fetch about 20,000 XP each. There are seven challenges, which means players can get a huge XP boost by completing these challenges.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last week, too. Makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
Hi Readers, if you are Waiting for Fortnite Season 7, week 6 challenges, then your wait is over. The best part which is making this week’s challenge fascinating enough is its theme that is completely based on Marvels. So if you are a fan of Iron Man, Thor, and Storm, then, This Fortnite season 7 week 6 challenge is for you.
The first quest is a routine, as you will have to go to a Payphone to answer Slone’s call, giving you the chance to learn more about the story of the current season. As for the next five, all of these will require you to hang around Corny Complex and Hayseed’s Farm, looking for opponents, setting up different artifacts, and even using the brand-new traversal item Inflate-a-Bull. For the last of them, you will need to look to the skies, find a saucer and start beaming it.
What are the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges?
Here’s the complete rundown of all the challenges cited for Fortnite Season 7 Week 6.
- Collect gold bars (500)
- Spend gold bars (500)
- Destroy equipment on top of abductors (3)
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (3)
- Deploy alien nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3)
- Destroy alien trees (5)
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1): 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper’s supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (0/1): 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (0/25): 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-a-Bull (0/1): 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (0/25): 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Rewards
- Complete 1 mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Finish 2nd mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Accomplish 3 missions and get 25,000 EX
- Survive for 4th mission and get 25,000 EXP
- Complete 5 missions and get 25,000 EXP
- Finish 6 missions and get 25,000 EXP
- Complete 7 missions and get 25,000 EXP
So this is all about the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges guide. I hope it will answer your questions. If still, you have any doubts, then the comment section is all yours.
Till then Stay tuned with us for more such updates!
Don’t forget to share it maximum with your near and dear ones !!