- The registration phase for the Free Fire OB29 Advance Server has already begun.
- The Free Fire OB29 Advance Server file size is around 721MB.
- Progress on the server will not be carried over to the global version of Free Fire.
Free Fire OB29 Advance Server registration starts and users can make registrations to check out all the new features of the upcoming update. Advanced Servers allow you to access the features and updates in advance. In case you find any errors/bugs, you can report them and get rewarded.
The Free Fire Advance Server has released on July 22th and will come to an end on July 29th. Players will have a week to test out all the new features on the server. Any progress in the Advance Server will not be carried over to the global version of the game. They can also earn diamonds by reporting bugs and glitches present on the server.
If players want to test out new features before they are implemented in Free Fire, they can download the server using the APK file from the official website. However, every Advance Server can only hold a limited number of users. Hence, players need an Activation Code to access it.
How To Register For Free Fire OB29 Advanced Server?
The advanced server of free-fire can easily be downloaded and installed from the official website. This newly launched server allows gamers to access the newest features that are not released with free-fire yet.
- Visit the Free Fire Advance Server website https://ff-advance.ff.garena.com/.
- Now, go to the official Free Fire OB29 Advance Server website and scroll down and log in with your Facebook account linked to the game.
- It will automatically redirect you to the registration page.
- Fill in all the required details in the registration form, including your name, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your registration process.
- Applications will be reviewed by the developers. Only a certain number of players will be selected.
- Selected users will be provided with an Activation Code that they can use to access the Advance Server.
Thanks for Reading!!