Free Fire Max is the enhanced version of Garena Free Fire. The game is developed to fulfill the long-standing demand by Free Fire players for better graphics. It will be a separate application and will have advanced graphics and animations like new play zone effects, animated login videos, etc.
The Company Officials said:
“After many months of preparation, we are finally ready to launch our special product. The Free Fire Max will be available globally on Google Play and App Stores on the 28th of September!”
“Mark your calendars and be the first players to try out the best version of Free Fire. Experience awesome graphics, interactive features, and Craftland where you can customize your own maps. The pre-registration ends on the 27th of September – pre-register on Google Play to obtain exclusive rewards.”
- 5 million registrations – Max Raychaser (Bottom)
- 10 million registrations – 2x Gold Royale Voucher
- 15 million registrations – Max Raychaser (Facepaint)
- 20 million registrations – Cyber Max Skyboard
- 30 million registrations – Max Raychaser (Head)
How To Pre-Register For Garena Free Fire Max?
- Open Free Fire and go to the NEWS section in the game.
- There, you will get the ‘Free Fire MAX’ option in the left side menu
- Click on Free Fire MAX Pre Registration.
- When you tap on it, you will be shown details of the event.
- To pre-register for Free Fire MAX, you will have to tap on the ‘GO TO’ option.
- When you tap on the ‘GO TO’ option, you will be shown the number of days remaining to get the game officially launched.
- Tap on the ‘Pre Register Now’ button.
- Enter the details such as Email and select the preferred platform.
- Once entered, tap on the Confirm button.
- You will get the successfully pre-registered Free Fire MAX confirmation through the mail.
Apart from this, a new Free Fire: Moco Rebirth was announced and it is offering its players free items like 300 universal fragments, 3 diamond royale vouchers, and of course, Moco skin just for participating in the event. Players are required to complete specific in-game missions and collect “Moco awakening emblems” to be eligible to get these rewards in the game.
Free Fire MAX will be available side-by-side with the classic Free Fire game and will support cross-play thanks to Garena’s Firelink technology that claims complete interoperability between the two games.
Thanks for Reading!!