- Google is rolling out a unified emoji, GIFs, and sticker menu in Google Messages.
- Easy to send emoji messages with various funny emoji & text emoticons.
- Innovative emoji prediction with emoji dictionary.
Google Messages has recently received a small update that gives GIFs, emoji, and sticker packs in one spot. When you open up a chat, you’ll find that- all three can now be found in side-by-side tabs. There is also a search bar that can help you find the exact emoji or sticker or GIF you want to use.
It’s a small change, but the design looks a lot cleaner rather than having the generic Google Assistant logo over every option. Prior to this change, GIFs and stickers in Google Messages would be located in the panel that pops up when you tap the “+” button.
1. When you tap on the emoji icon on the updated Google Messages app, instead of showing you just the whole list of emojis, there is a three-tabbed menu now for emojis, GIFs and stickers.
2. You will get Awesome themes! There are lots and lots of free themes to choose from. It is very easy to use as compared to other applications. Operates perfectly. Best keyboard app you have ever used!
3. Google is testing a new feature for its Chrome browser on Android that lets users “follow” sites to create an updating list of new content they publish.
4. The password checkup tool from Google is very helpful as it checks the user’s saved login credentials against “known compromised passwords.” The feature has been available for Desktop users and now it is coming to Android.
5. Android has a screen reader named TalkBack which is aimed at those who are blind or with low vision. It is now getting revamped with more intuitive gestures, a unified menu, a new reading control menu, and more.
Who will get the latest update??
It’s not clear if the updated feature is available to all users. But if you have the most recent version of Google Messages then there’s a good chance you’ll see these changes.
If you’re experiencing problems sending stickers to a specific app, please ensure that the app is up to date and contact the app developer if you’re still having trouble.
Thanks for Reading!!