- Halo Infinite multiplayer released for free.
- They revealed this exciting news during today’s Xbox 20th Anniversary stream.
- You can download Halo Infinite Multiplayer right now on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
At the conclusion of its celebratory 20th-anniversary presentation, Xbox revealed that Halo Infinite’s multiplayer mode would be launching early. In fact, it launched right away, several weeks before the full game’s December 8 date. If you’re looking to get into a few matches and start blasting Spartans, here’s how to download the Halo Infinite multiplayer mode and get an edge over other players.
The developer has also released the cinematic trailer for Season 1, which covers the story of Commander Agryna. You will need Windows 10 64-bit for sure, anything older than that won’t work. Around 50 GB of free storage space is also recommended.
343 Industries says the decision to release Halo Infinite early in “beta” is a way to “ensure all our systems are good-to-go” for the full launch on December 8th. From today, you’re going to get all day-one maps and modes enabled as well as the full Season 1 Battle Pass. “This means all the Battle Pass and customization items you earn or purchase will stay with you after December 8th.”
How to download Halo Infinite multiplayer beta?
To download the free-to-play beta, players can either get it through the Xbox Game Pass or by simply downloading it from the Xbox store, here’s how:
- Head to the Xbox Store page for Halo Infinite (link here)
- Select “Get Free” or “Get Game Pass”
- Sign In with Microsoft Account or Create a New Account
- Head to My Games and Apps or My Library on PC/Xbox to Begin Download.
Alternatively, players can also download Halo Infinite Multiplayer through the Microsoft Store, here’s how:
- Open Microsoft Store on Windows
- Head to Xbox Infinite Page
- Select “Get Free”
- Sign in with Microsoft Account or Create a New Account
Halo Infinite PC minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 10 RS3 x64
- Processor (CPU): AMD FX-8370 or Intel i5-4440
- Graphics (GPU): AMD RX 570 or Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Video memory: 4GB VRAM
There’s no word on what resolution or FPS you can expect with the minimum specs.
Halo Infinite PC recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows 10 19H2 x64
- Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700k
- Graphics (GPU): Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia RTX 2070
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Video memory: 6GB VRAM
Thanks for Reading!!