The popularity of cryptocurrencies soared during the last couple of years. New tokens are emerging constantly, but despite all this diversity Bitcoin continues to bear the title of the most commonly known and famous crypto of all times. Only a few altcoins can boast they are interesting enough to be its possible competitors. And IOTA coin can do it.
IOTA is a cryptocurrency set up to allow data exchange between any data recording machine as part of the Internet of Things, that was announced in the end of 2015. While BTC uses blockchain technology, IOTA uses Tangle technology. It is a system of nodes used for confirming transactions and developers claim that Tangle is way faster and more efficient than any blockchain. As there is no mining in IOTA, there are no transaction fees which makes it more suitable for the micro-transactions. Today 1 IOTA costs $0,21183, its circulating supply is 2 779 530 283 MIOTA and its market capitalization is $589 468 488.
We want to provide assistance to people who are new in the crypto sphere and who want to diversify their crypto portfolio with some popular tokens but don’t know where to start, what bitcoin converter to use etc. Below you will see detailed instructions on how to convert BTC to iota that is composed of 3 fast and simple steps using the Quick swapping service. We chose this exchange because we believe this platform is way quicker, more secure, and more user-friendly than its analogs that we tried to use. Let’s start!
- Open a web browser and go to the https://quickex.io/exchange-btc-iota.
- To find the list of crypto pairs available for exchange scroll the page down. Find the title “Popular exchanges” and push the “BTC to IOTA” button.
- Find the space for the amount input in the box. Write down the quantity of bitcoins you are going to exchange and push the “Exchange” button. Be careful about the order details. Make sure that all the information, inter alia the number of coins is accurate and all the conditions are right for you. Write down in the text boxes your wallet addresses (IOTA and BTC) and send your money to the Quickex wallet.
Your job is done here. Now the real exchange process begins. It is also composed of three steps, namely:
- After BTC is confirmed on the blockchain, Quickex starts to exchange it to IOTA.
- The exchange process. It usually doesn’t take more than 15 minutes on Quickex.
- The service sends funds to your destination wallet.
Congrats! The conversion process has been concluded. Now that you know how to convert BTC to iota, you know how to convert any currencies on Quickex, because this simple process is quite the same for every currency pair. Among other things, before conducting any serious operations with money make sure you understand what you are going to do and why do your own research and consider all pros and cons. We hope our guide will be useful to you. Good luck!