The EA FC Mobile restricted beta is beginning ahead of the anticipated release of the football simulator video game throughout the winter this year. EA Sports activities promise real, immersive gameplay in this brand-new football game, featuring all the popular leagues, players, and groups. They are about to release a beta version of the game to collect records from the fans of the game. So that it can be tracked well before its final launch.
The game’s restricted beta was accessed on July 31, 2023, Monday (PT Zone). And will continue as far as August 31, 2023, Thursday (PT Zone). The developers have asked gamers to test new features, visuals, and gameplay, and to offer comments to help refine the overall enjoyment.
Which nations have access to the EA FC Mobile Restricted Beta: Platform, and how to become part of the program?
As soon as the game hits the market, it will be available for download on your running system’s respective digital storefront. Here’s how to be a part of the restricted beta:
- Android: Customers can join the beta by downloading it immediately from the Google Play Store. Android customers in Malaysia, Australia, Canada, and Romania can enroll themselves as beta players through the above process.
- iOS: Users can be a part of this system through a limited test flight link. The developers ask iOS customers to stay tuned to their social media handles for such hyperlink drops.
The EA FC Mobile Limited Beta model has disabled in-game purchases. Therefore, beta testers will no longer have any videos or splits. Developments made in the beta version also cannot be broadcast to live sports.
That being said, here are the gameplay capabilities you can count on in the upcoming beta:
- Redefine sports offs to allow for more appropriate activities
- Repeat proper partner development with more featured impact
- A more practical shot machine that better mirrors real-life trajectories
- Improved repetition of targets from specific dynamic camera angles
- Bring control of the slope with power shots, tough tackles, and more.
The EA FC Mobile Limited Beta may also offer a few glimpses of what’s coming soon on mobile devices, including:
- Base player rosters from Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, and six different top European clubs
- New 23/24 kit for nine special groups.
- Preseason Beta EventsVS Onslaught and One-on-One
- New gameplay manipulation
- Locker Room Login Bonus Rewards
- New menus and UI gameplay controls
- Updated audio overview
All login strategies other than visitors can be ‘disabled’ in the EA FC Sell Restricted Beta version. Players are expected to record bugs or any technical issues on the beta board. They can also share their comments in the beta discussion board threads.
EA FC Mobile will be coming soon to Mobile Gadgets. The builders have asked the gamers to be patient and keep an eye on their social bills for more records regarding the carryover. As the details regarding the same may be, shared towards the release of the game.