iPhones have gained immense popularity in the recent past basically by their fascinating features that are unmatchable. Nevertheless, you can experience unrelenting problems that affect how your iPhone operates. The problems can be boot loop, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, freezing of iPhone, black screen or iPhone not turning on. This may make you think your iPhone has permanently broken, which may not be the case. With this scenario seeking a solution is an underlying task you should shoulder.
What causes iPhone stuck on Apple Logo?
iPhone can get stuck on the Apple logo if there is a problem with the phone’s hardware or the operating system. It may also be tough to ascertain the specific problem, but the probable causes are the following.
- The internal hardware may be damaged. This is the first problem to check before proceeding further.
- Software issues can cause this problem. Software issues can be upgraded to the latest versions.
- Jailbreaking errors can affect the iPhone. This arises when unlocking the iPhone, where a third party can access applications not accepted by Apple Company.
- Running a beta version of iOS that has long expired can also cause the iPhone to stuck on the Apple Logo.
- The problem of transferring data from the old device to a new device instantly. The data transferred may not conform or be compatible with the new devices bringing issues.
Fixing iPhone stuck on Apple Logo
It is important to note that problems that arise in iPhones involve hardware and software problems. Therefore, fixing these issues encompasses the following ways.
Method 1. Using TunesKit iOS System Recovery
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is an outstanding software that can fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo without restoring anything. It is 100% efficient with no data loss and uses two modes of repair: the advanced mode and the Standard mode. The system is user-friendly, and you can open it and connect promptly to your device. It involves the following steps.
Connect the iPhone to the computer
First, open the program and use a USB cable to connect to the computer. Then, Tab the start option and set repair mode as a standard model as you click the next button. Follow the prompted guidelines on windows and put your iPhone on recovery mode.
Download firmware package.
The TunesKit iOS System Recovery will download the package that matches your iPhone. Ensure you confirm device information before the download. Then, correct it manually if the information is incorrect. Press the download option at the lower right corner to verify the firmware by the TunesKit.
Fix iPhone stuck at Apple Logo.
After the firmware package download is complete, press the repair option to ensure the software fixes the error of the iPhone stuck on the Apple screen. Keep the iPhone connected to the computer until the problem is fixed.
Method 2. Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
Putting your iPhone device to recovery mode is a method of solving the problem of the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. Firstly, you must ensure that you have backed all your data since the method erases everything in the iPhone. Backing your data in iTunes or iCloud ensures your data is safe and secure.
For iPhone 6 and older devices
- Connect your iPhone directly to the PC and launch iTunes. Hold power and the home button concurrently.
- A white Apple logo will come up. Don’t release both buttons until Connect to iTunes screen appears.
For iPhone 7 and 7+
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes. Press the power and volume button at the same time.
- Equally, the logo of Apple will appear on the screen display. Hold the buttons until they connect to the iTunes screen is seen.
For iPhone 8 and later devices
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes. Hold and fast release the volume up button and the volume down button.
- Press while holding the side button until it connects to iTunes appears.
- When you have done this, you will need to tab the restore option at the interface. Follow the specified guidelines on the prompts to restore your iPhone to fix the issue.
Method 3. Reboot iPhone forcibly.
This is a good and easy option you can use to solve the problem of the iPhone being stuck on the Apple Logo. The method may not work, and this is may not be harmful to your device’s operation.
iPhone 6 and earlier models
Press and hold the power and home button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
iPhone 7 and 7 plus
Press and hold the power and volume down for close to 10 seconds. When the Apple logo is displayed on the screen, release them.
iPhone 8 and latest models
Swiftly press the volume up button, then hold and release the volume down button. Lastly, press and hold the side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Method 4. Use DFU to Restore your Device.
A Device Firmware Update (DFU) is a method that controls your device’s hardware thoroughly alongside the software components. Using this method is good in fixing the problems of an iPhone.
- First, ensure you connect your iPhone using a USB cable to your computer and sign to iTunes.
- For other corresponding iPhone devices, initiate pressing keys like forcing reboot process. Do this until a message that iTunes has detected the phone recovery mode.
- Lastly, release the buttons when the screen becomes blank, and you will then have restored your device.
It is important to note that DFU restore can deeply flush up against your iDevice and may permanently mess your phone badly. Check other methods before going for DFU mode.
Checking on the best option to fix your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo means finding an effective solution. TunesKit iOS System Recovery is the best and perfect option to avoid data loss and additional issues. It is compatible with the latest iOS 15 and nearly all iOS devices systems. By this, make the best option and see a change.