- WhatsApp has recently launched the voice message preview feature.
- With this, you can preview the voice message before sharing it in the chat.
- This feature is useful in making changes before sending a voice message.
WhatsApp has recently launched the voice message preview feature.
WhatsApp has recently launched the Voice Message Preview feature for users. Through this feature, users can preview their recorded voice messages before sharing them in a thread or group chat. This feature proves to be very useful when you want to improve or delete something in a voice message. To check the quality of the audio in the message, you can also playback it before sending it.
WhatsApp has given voice message preview for Android and iOS as well as for web and desktop. In this article, we are telling you the steps by which you can preview your WhatsApp voice message before sharing it.
How to use WhatsApp voice message preview
- Before proceeding with the steps, you must check that your smartphone has the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat on your WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold the microphone button next to the message textbox and slide to lock hands-free recording. On the web and desktop versions, you do not need to slide it because in both versions the recording is hands-free after clicking on the microphone.
Start speaking now.
- Tap the Stop button to end the recording.
- Press the play button to listen to your recording. You can jump to any part of the recording with the help of the seek bar.
- If your message is correct and ready to share then hit the send button. If not, you can delete that voice message by pressing Trash and repeating the steps above.
WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform centralized instant messaging and voice-over-IP service owned by Meta Platforms. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, makes voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other content
WhatsApp has rolled out the voice message preview feature for Android and iOS as well as for web and desktop.
Also Read :