- Instagram link stickers are rolling out to everyone.
- Users can add links in Stories posts.
- Earlier, the feature was limited to verified accounts or accounts with a large number of followers.
Instagram link stickers, which let you include hyperlinks in Stories in the form of stickers, are now available to everyone on the platform. In the past, link sharing has been largely using by creators and businesses to direct their viewers to a website to learn more about a product, read an article, sign up for a service, and more.
New accounts and accounts that repeatedly share things like hate speech and misinformation, or other content that violates Community Guidelines will not have access to the Link sticker.
Instagram Link Stickers: How to Add Links to Your Stories?
You can access the feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. After selecting the “Link Sticker,” you can add your chosen link and then tap “Done.”
To add a Link sticker:
- Capture or upload content to your story
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
- Place the sticker on your story — like our other stickers — and tap on the sticker to see color variations.
The app is now testing affiliate shops, a feature it first previewed at its Creator Week event in June, and a dedicated “partnerships” inbox. Affiliate shops are an extension of Facebook’s existing shopping features, which are already widely available. But the latest version of the storefronts allows creators to link to products that are already part of their affiliate arrangements.
Thanks for Reading!!