Kissanime is one of the most popular streaming websites that is offering animes and allows users to stream or download movies and TV shows at zero cost without spending a penny. If we say it is like a sibling to the popular manga website, KissManga, then there is no denying that.
If you are an anime fan, then it is not possible that you have not visited Kissanime yet.
For the past few days, the users are complaining that Kissanime mobile not working, If this issue is also with you then check out this post as we have intended this post to fix all issues here.
Well to sort out the issue, you must initially know the root cause of the problem. So before reading for fixes, first try to find out the major reason responsible for the occurrence of an error on your device.
How to fix the Kissanime mobile not working?
Issue 1: Black screen / White Screen (blank screen) when you open KissAnime?
Well, this is the most common issue and happens most of the time, right? As soon as you open the app, the app redirects you to a blank white or black screen for a few moments, and then finally the app crashes. Not even a single error message appears. If this happens to you also, then don’t fret guys, check out the best tried and tested fixes for it :
- Usually, it happens on a temporary basis. If this is the case with you as well, then do nothing and just go to the recent apps menu on your device and close it. After closing it, wait for a few seconds and then open the app again. It will eventually start working.
- Reboot your phone. Don’t know how to do that? Then simply go to the Home tab and press the home and power buttons together for 10 seconds. After this, release both buttons and keep a hold on the power button. Keep this process on until the screen turns on. Most probably this fix will work for you. 90% of the time, this fix has brought great results.
- Try to uninstall the app, and after uninstalling it, reinstall the app. Because once you reinstall the app, it will restore all settings options, so now, you can log on after reinstalling the app, and guess what it will magically sort out your issue.
- if reinstalling also doesn’t work, then try to find an older version of the app and install that one, it may start functioning well.
For this type of issue, check out the following fixes –
- The most possible reason could be here is the server problem. The server may be down from the backend and may lead to cause problems during the login process. So for this, you should wait and try to log in at some different point in time.
- It may be possible that your internet connection is not adequate or not functioning well. So please look into your internet connection first.
- Check out your login details as well, the chances are high that you may be putting in the wrong login credentials.
- If you’re accessing third-party social networks to log in such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc, then keep a check on whether that service is working properly by visiting their official website.
- Moreover, your account may be banned by the authorities due to some reasons. If it is so, try to find it out by properly reading error messages.
Issue 3: KissAnime Notifications are not working properly?
If Kissanime Notifications are not working efficiently then follow these quick steps –
- Move to the apps section of your phone.
- Then pick the Notifications tab from it.
- Check whether the Option of Notifications is turned on or not.
- If it is not enabled, initially turn it on.
Also Note: kiss anime mobile not working due to –
If you are using kissanime App not using an SSL-secured server and accessing it using google chrome then you may get the error as it tried to view the pages over HTTPS.
Check out the famous Kiss Anime categories here:
- War based
- Martial Arts
Best KissAnime Alternatives
- Anime Planet
- Anime Season
- Anime Freak
- Anime Lab
This is all about How to fix “KissAnime Mobile not working“. I hope these methods will help you out. Try to apply these fixes and do let us know in the comment section which method did wonders for you. But don’t forget to share it with your friends and family who are ardent fans of anime so that they can also get rid of these issues.
Thanks for reading 🙂
Megha Gupta is one of the leading writers of techzimo.com. She is working on Tech Zimo for the last 4 years, Apart from a writing job, she is a professional lecturer in a technology university, Know more about her here on Facebook.