- Season 27 of PUBG Mobile Lite is currently underway, but fans are already hyped up for the arrival of Season 28.
- The New season will start from Ist September 2021.
- PUBG Mobile Lite is exclusively made for low-end devices which can’t support the global version of PUBG Mobile
Winner Pass or WP is a tier-based reward system in PUBG Mobile Lite. In this system, players have to complete missions to climb up the ranks and claim various rewards. A new WP is release every month. In this article, we will discuss, what reward will come in the season 28 winner pass and when it will be released, we will know more about its prices.
PUBG Mobile Lite Season 28 Winner Pass: Release Date
Let’s talk about Pubg Mobile Lite Season 28 Winner Pass Release Date, As usual, it will come on the first day of next month that is 1st September.
• 7:30 AM 1st September (+5:30hrs UST)
Pubg Lite Winner Pass will Lock on 31 August at 7:30 AM and Pubg Mobile Lite Season 28 Winner Pass will come the next day.
PUBG Mobile Lite Season 28 Winner Pass Rewards
If you are going crazy to grab the free items via WP, then here we are with the complete list of all free WP rewards.
- Carnival Headpiece A
- Carnival Headpiece B
- Dhamaka Creakers Hat
- Notes of Affection Parachute
- Enchanting Music Headgear
- Rainbow Splash Helmet
- Carnival Set A
- Carnival Set B
- Anniversary Celebration – PP-19 Bizon
- Anniversary Celebration – UAZ
It will be available throughout the month, and users have a decent amount of time to collect all the rewards. The Lite version is available for users who can’t afford expensive smartphones with good RAM and storage.
How to upgrade winter pass in PUBG Mobile Lite Season 28?
- First of all, open up PUBG Mobile Lite and navigate to the lobby.
- Here you will get the “WP” symbol, click on it.
- After it, you have to tap on the “Upgrade Pass” option and select the desired variant.
- Now a dialog box will occur asking you to confirm your “Purchase”, click on “OK’.
- You have done!
Thanks for Reading!!