Hey folks, do you know how to install and use Saphhire Secure IPTV on Firestick? NO? then don’t fret over it. As we have intended this post while keeping in mind this need and this post will let you know how to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick. Not only this, but this guide will also give you a brief description of how this will work on other Amazon Fire TV devices, including the original Fire TV box, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick – Quick Overview
As we all are aware that nowadays the digital-based live streaming services are ruling everywhere. All the OTT platforms that offer versatile content have a huge fan following. Nowadays the traditional TV has become outdated and is replaced by many digital platforms that offer ad-free quality content.
The best part is that here you don’t have to be bound by the timings of the particular show. You can watch them anytime as per your availability, unlike cable or DTH connections. But this has also raised a challenge in front of viewers. While seeing the popularity of such platforms, their subscription charges are also increasing on daily basis.
There are many IPTV services available for users but out of them Sapphire secure is considered one of the most secure and reliable service providers at an affordable price.
As we know that Sapphire secure has its own android app where streaming of content in almost all formats like HD is available on Android TV boxes and Fire TV devices as well.
So in case you want to try this on your Firestick then you can follow this guide that will give you a complete tutorial on how to use it for watching live TV channels.
What is Sapphire Secure IPTV?
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one f the most reliable and most-watched IPTV services that offer versatile content ranging from about 4000 live channels. These channels catalog mainly include United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and several other European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries.
Also, Its catalog’s major highlights include HBO, Showtime, NBA TV, and FOX Soccer Plus. These are also included in the subscription. It does not matter whether you are residing in an area that is listed on the blackout list or not, here you will be given access to all types of channels. Also, this rule applies to pay-per-view events as well as here too you can watch any channel for free of cost.
Sapphire Secure IPTV Features
Sapphire secure IPTV is a popular platform that comes with many exclusive features. Here it comes with an option of multiscreen that allows users to watch the content of any four channels together at the same time. It also gives support to EPG as well. Moreover, it also provides a dedicated favorites section where you can make of list of your own. The best part about it is that it is highly compatible with the Fire TV voice remote. Not only this, but you can also access an external media player for streaming it in playback as well.
Moreover, the Sapphire Secure IPTV’s monthly subscription pack also comes in a very affordable range. It usually starts at $5 per month. Moreover, here you don’t have to be bound by any sort of restrictions of contracts on subscriptions too. If any time, you face any issue with your subscription, the user can directly communicate with the IPTV service via their active telegram support page. This remains 24/7 active and is also a highly responsive platform where users get responses within the 24-hour limit.
- Well, the most popular feature here is that this IPTV offers almost 4000+ popular live TV channels to its subscribers.
- Moreover, here the ardent users also get access to the exclusive pay-per-view events and exclusive sports leagues, and that too without spending a penny.
- Likewise, sapphire secure IPTV possessed no regional restrictions, and also it doesn’t block VPN proxy.
- The Sapphire Secure IPTV app natively supports EPG and external players. The Firestick remote also works flawlessly.
- sapphire Secure IPTV believes in delivering exceptional customer support at affordable subscription prices to its customers.
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
If you want to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on your firestick device, then firstly you need to have a third-party application apk file since it is not directly present on the Amazon store. moreover, you all have to enable the “unknown sources” before proceeding with the main installation.
- First of all, you have to click on the Settings tab that you will find at the top of the home screen by scrolling in the right direction.
- Next, a new page will pop up, here you have to make a click on the “My Fire TV” of the “Devices” category.
- After that, you can click on the “Developer Options”
- Now, if you look into Developer Options, then you will find an option stating
“Apps from Unknown Sources”, click on that to turn on or off its toggle.
- Now a new pop up page will display, here you have to click “Turn On” to enable this function
- Again quickly you have to turn back to the Firestick Home screen by clicking on the home button on your remote
- Now from the top left corner, you have to click on the Search button that will most probably be shown as a magnifying glass icon.
- After that on-screen keyboard will show up, here you have to type in the name “Downloader App”
- Start Scrolling down the list now and hit enter on the Downloader app to start the installation.
- When the installation is complete on your firestick device, then you can proceed to launch it.
- After launching it, click on the “Allow” button for getting all the prompts.
- Now, look at the left side of the Downloader app menu, here you have to click on the Home page and ensure that it must be highlighted.
- Again go to the URL bar and click the URL field by putting the following link: mykodiaddons.com/sapphire and then hit “Go”
- As soon as you complete this, Your download will start immediately, but you may have to wait a bit longer so that the Downloader app can finish downloading Sapphire Secure APK
Finishing the Sapphire Install
- Here again, the installation window will pop up as soon as the APK download will get over. then click on the button “Install”
- now wait for few moments so that the Firestick can ensure the complete Sapphire Secure IPTV installation
- After that, if installation is done, here you will get two options like “Done” and “Open”. Click on the done option.
- So when you clicked on the “Done” button, you will be redirected to the Downloader page.
- Here now you have to delete the APK file that you have just downloaded since this APK will no longer be required.
- Now again you have to click on the Delete button to confirm your action
- After that, you have to click on the home button on the Firestick remote and hit on “Your Apps & Games”.
- Start Scrolling down to the bottom of the screen and then highlight Sapphire Secure IPTV from it.
- Now many options will appear in front of you, here you have to click on the options button on your remote that usually will be a button with 3 horizontal lines.
- At last, you have to click “Move” and use the arrow keys to move the icon to the top and click “Ok”
If you want to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on your device, then firstly you have to make a sign up for the services you require. usually, it comes with three basic monthly subscription plans.
These plans are silver, gold, platinum. Here you can pick as per your requirement and your budget. Let’s have a look at that –
- Silver: $5/month, 1 device
- Gold: $8/month, 3 devices
- Platinum: $10/month, 5 devices
Hey readers, this is all about Sapphire Secure IPTV. Here we have listed all the details like – how to install it. Its subscription plans, and the rest of the details. If you still want to know anything else about it. Then you can directly write to us in the comment section below.
Stay tuned for more such updates and keep sharing 🙂