Hey, have your Snapchat streak lost?
Want it back anyhow? Then Welcome back Snappians, as we are again back with a super-informative post for you where you all will get to know why Snapchat streak gets lost and how can you get back Snapchat streak?
As we all know that today most of us are social-media addicts, we spent more than half of the day on social media sites like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, right? It becomes an inevitable part of our lives. There are many popular image-sharing platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, and many more. We have to mention here that, Snapchat is not only for image sharing, here you can create snap-stories and share them with your friends and family. Instagram is also giving tough competition here to Snapchat with its reels and stories features.
But whatever we say,
Snapchat has set its standard everywhere and its popularity is reaching new heights every day. Whenever somebody thinks of a platform for image sharing, then ist preference is given to Snapchat. And the reason is obvious, its great features.
One of such amazing Snapchat features includes Snap streaks. Well, most of them are well aware of What Snapchat Streaks are but still, there are many who doesn’t know much about this feature.
What is Snapchat’s streak?
Well, Snapchat streaks mean you and your friends have snapped at each other multiple times within a day. This is not it guys, this should be done for more than 3 consecutive days. Here you must have observed that a number usually appears next to the Snap streak’s flame icon, right?
So what does that number mean?
Actually, the number which is shown next to the flames icon is the number of days you have been on the Snap Streak. Let me explain with an illustration, If you see a number like 8 next to the flame icon, then it means, you have successfully snapped back and forth with your friend for consistent 6 days.
So here comes a restriction, that if this one-day limit that is 24 hours limit runs over, then the flame icon you have earned behind the name will also disappear. So, this is called Snapchat streak lost. I hope now you must be getting what we mean by Snapchat streak lost!! So if you want to get back the Snapchat streak, then the whole chain has to be begun again. Not fair, right? As the minimum time frame to get the flame icon behind your name is three days. So the whole procedure needs to be repeated.
Get more streaks to earn more social popularity !!
Yes, this ideology is someway true. the maximum number of strings reflects your popularity. The maximum Snapchat streaks you will have, the more you will be popular. So basically this is a kind of game of honor and pride for many teenagers.
How and why you can lose a streak?
The main reason the Snapchat streak lost is that in the past 24 hours, you and your friend have not sent a snap to each other. Although this is very common, many uncertainties can happen like, your internet is not working well, or you are at someplace where internet connectivity is very poor. So whom to blame here? Nobody, right?
The Snapchat app has very strict rules on Snapchat streaks that can’t be overlooked anyhow. Many times, it happens that you have sent your snap but your friend might not have sent or he/she may have sent that, but due to internet issues, it doesn’t get updated. There may be hardware or software issues as well. So, here Snapchat tells you that your snap has not been sent. So you can try again provided that there must be a good range of connectivity.
But in case you get failed in doing so in the given time limit,
Easy Hacks to Get Back Your Snapchat Streak Back
- Well, to get your Snapchat streak back, you need to follow the steps mentioned over there :
- Actually, to get Snapchat Streak back, you have to submit the request to Snapchat support. For this, you have to-
- Open the Snapchat app first on your gadget.
- Now you have to tap on the Profile icon that will be available at the top left corner of your screen.
- After this, you have to go to the Settings tab on the screen that appears on the next screen on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now start scrolling and hit on the “I need help” button that will appear under the Support menu.
- Here, click on the “contact us” button on the next screen that appears.
- In this section, many query options will appear, you have to pick the ” My Snapstreaks disappeared” option.
Now it will start asking you some relevant questions related to your query. you have to fill in all details here and then click on the send button.
Questions will be like –
- Your username–That you can get yours by going to Snapchat app settings in case you forgot.
- Email- Here you have to enter your account login Email.
- Mobile number: Enter your contact number here
- Device Model– In case, you don’t know this, then you can get this information by visiting your mobile phone settings.
- Friend’s username– Enter the Disappeared snap streaks username
- When did you first observe the issue first?
- Moreover, How older your streak when you lost it
- Have you observed the hourglass icon anywhere?
- Additional information: Here you can type in all the other relevant details or your questions that you want to ask.
It may take 2-3 days. Here you will be informed by the Snapchat support team about the issue you have reported. If everything goes well, or this streak gets lost due to some technical error of the app, then you will get your Snapchat streak back. But if you are thinking that, you missed the streak by not sending a snap, then also you can get it back, then you are wrong. Still, there is no way to get your Snapchat streak back unethically.
Well, this is all that we felt you must know about Snapchat Streaks, How can you get them, lost them, and get them back again. I hope all of your questions have been answered by us. The final thoughts we have on How to get the Snapchat streak back is that – you need to know well about the Snapchat streak rules, and die-heartedly have to follow them. But in case you feel that you have followed all the Snapchat streak rules, still, you lost your streak, there is obviously the method to get it back that we have mentioned above as well.